Maryville @ Siegel TSSAA 6A Semifinals

Red Rebels

I agree it is not the plan, was just saying not making the D1 QB's condition known is a good plan. Especially when it comes to watching film & preparing for his strong points.

In the big games, everything is an advantage or disadvantage. Any quality coach uses what situations come his way to gain advantage for his team. Injury is an unfortunate part of the game.

If Stockstill can't play ( don't think he will ) Siegal has no chance... With him at 100% its a game ..

It is tough to replace Mr Football Finalist that passed for 2000yds 25 TD ( don't know his rushing stats )

If Stockstill can't play ( don't think he will ) Siegal has no chance... With him at 100% its a game ..

It is tough to replace Mr Football Finalist that passed for 2000yds 25 TD ( don't know his rushing stats )

No chance?.....I know that Siegal has a chance and should and will be favored with or without Stockstill. This is not the Maryville team of last year that was virtually loaded on both sides of the ball.

No chance?.....I know that Siegal has a chance and should and will be favored with or without Stockstill. This is not the Maryville team of last year that was virtually loaded on both sides of the ball.

Yeah there is always a CHANCE - well if Maryville is not loaded on each side of the ball they are doing darn good to be sitting at a semi final game...

Your kidding me if you think Siegal is as good without Stockstill ...

As I said take away a qb with his 2000 yds passing and 25 TD and see what happens....

It makes Maryvilles D cord job alot easier to plan for .....

Yeah there is always a CHANCE - well if Maryville is not loaded on each side of the ball they are doing darn good to be sitting at a semi final game...

As I said take away a qb with his 2000 yds passing and 25 TD and see what happens....

Well 2 years ago we lost our D1 QB at Halftime of the State Championship game , and we were able to still win that game against Smyrna . Robinette was just as important to our Offense as Stockstill is to Siegel . Yes , this is just one half compared to missing the entire game , but we've heard all year about how many weapons Siegel has , and to state they have no chance is just Silly . I hate it for the young man if he is out of the Game , unfortunately injuries always have been , and probably always will be part of the Game . I hope he is able to Play , even if it's just in a limited role .

ND66, I tend to believe it is sometimes harder to play a team when a "Star" player is hurt. A really good team (and I don't mean just talent wise) rallies around the injury and steps it up even more.

As to Maryville being loaded your right. Every year we have the "Coach", Staff, players, fans, community, dedication, tradition, "STARSNBARS" and even haters, and the list goes on.

STARS, I am calling rear seat for the road trip in Nelle Belle.

Little Enos can ride in the rear facing child seat by you with the airbags on.

Kreager will have reservations for us around 4:30ish.

APB don't bee pickin on my littull ma-seuss......Eye wuz thainkin' rite beehind me wif hiz littull short fangurs rubbin' my tard neck and shoaldurs....Luckee fer Cragar he down't haiv two haiv 'em cawl inn extree cooks two fead momma.... :rolleyes: