Maryville @ Siegel TSSAA 6A Semifinals

Red Rebels

Will do Stars- just yell at me when in Destin and bring my Maryville shirt

10-4 nd66....me and mommaSTARS haid our littull 1961 Airstreem Bambee (tha faymuss SILVUR BULLITT)... updaited....Butt eye steal gotta use a littull WD-40..... WD-41 two git momma thu tha doar....Eye hoap ewe gott hook-ups inn yore frunt yard fer us..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

I can say that coacht did help Siegel win a global science contest for inventing the STARSNBARS ENIGMA machine for decoding posts so Kreager can understand them, so it does have that going for it.

StarRaydurr eye got two bee nice two Cragar....Eye'm neadin' sum good used Cragar rems and tarrs ferr Nellie Belle att a cheep price...... B)

Tom Kreager, with the DNJ, is a great journalist and seems to be on top of the best story is every major High School event aound. Of Course the main reason is he recides in the middle of a District that seems to have major stories come out of it on a regular basis.

High School athletes MO, especially high level, are predictable. They are fearless, courageous and considering the fact this one is a senior, a known leader and knows what it means to be there for his teammates no matter whether his playing time is significant or not the realization of what this means to the school and its students and to the team is important. After all, he has seen it first hand and the way a Coaches son would know after living it most of his athletic life in real time. That is the thing Maryville has to be concerned about.

He does know whats ahead of him after he has finished High School Football, the rehab and therapy to get himself ready for the next level but his time is right now and to not let his teammates and Coaching Staff down. Something tells me BS has been preparing himself for this time and this situation for some time and has also played his way thru seeing what has happened before.

Many will be watching real time and certainly following the rest of his career because only history tells whether athletes meet their potential. This action though, does one thing that is not deniable. Whatever the outcome of the game, the school and its players have set the bar pretty high for future performances and these players have set the example for the school which will be examples for the rest to follow.

And for Brent Stockstill, we all pray everything works out well.

And for Brent Stockstill, we all pray everything works out well.

Amen to that! Great respect for this young man! Looking forward to seeing him play.

Another good element about this game, inspite of what some may think of East Tennessee, is that the Rebels do not play dirty and would never play with the intent to hurt an opponent. These are two quality programs. This is not about who has the best region. I believe most would agree that these are the two best teams from their respective quads.

Win or Loss, congratulations to Siegel and Maryville on doing what they needed to do in order to get to the Semi-finals. May the best team win!

Edited by oldhick76

First, Let's all say a prayer for an all out battle and player's safety on Thursday Night at your Thanksgiving Day Feast.

I have to disagree with the thinking a team that loses their Mr. Football QB will still play at the same level without him. I admire his effort to want to play but we all know a team loses more than just a talented athlete, you lose an all important on the field Captain, motivator and Leader which is not replaceable.

Have a Great Turkey-Day!! Go Rebels!!