Maryville @ Siegel TSSAA 6A Semifinals

Red Rebels

Fridaddy

I agree more - you say one thing that dies not praise MHS and they cry

Those MHS old timers remind me of Al Bundy or better yet those moms that put there kids in those beauty shows(

Your jealousy is so pathetic , I guess it is that notre dame chip ... are you guys still playing in your own 1 member conference?

LOD I started to address this very issue on Saturday. If district 7AAA couldn't beat Maryville Friday night with the team Siegal put on the field then I'm not sure how 7AAA ever gets past them. Not to mention every other year we will have to go there if the number one seed survives. Combine that with the county continuing to grow and opening more high schools its very clear that the talent pool is being diluted to the point that it can't overcome the coaching limitations. If you left Seigal Friday night and drove west 9 mi. you would be at Blackman. Go east 5 miles and your at Oakland or south 9 miles and your at Riverdale. That's a lot of kids going a lot of different directions. Not to ltmention the recruiting that goes on. I don't know man, it's gonna be a tough row to hoe. :popcorneater:

Adding a school is always difficult but everything else is the same. the main thing is if the coaching stays pretty will the same. Why wouldn't great coaches want to get in the middle of the food fght in the Big 7. It doesn't get any better than that along with crowds that fill up stadiums every night. Yes its getting crowded but if you want to play with the big boys and to be seen to compete with some of the best, the Big 7 AAA is the place to be. But something has got to be done about having to play the District twice to get to the semi finall. By that time the schools are so beat up, everyone of them, thats the major problem. Forget about the adding of schools. Everyone wants a piece of the action. What a great feeling it must be to play in your home County with the best and not have to be in a watered down league with some wannabees. All of these players graduating will be remembered for years and years in the Boro and even some might even play futher in that town. What a great atmosphere.