Maryville @ Siegel TSSAA 6A Semifinals

Red Rebels

Maryville Rebels, My family and I are proud to be part of this unbelievable tradition.

What the coaches, players and fans do on the field is amazing and

what you do off the field in developing these young respectable young men is incredible.

As we all saw a wicked offensive battle we also witnessed the discouraged and bruised REBEL Defense

Rally themselves with their backs against the wall and DIG DOWN DEEP on 3 consecutive drives

to stop one of the best QB's I've seen in a long time.

Thanks to the Great players, coaches and Fans in Rebel Land.

That was the most exciting game I ever seen. Siegal had the best offense I ever seen a Maryville team go against. Great scheme and great athletes. What can I say about Maryville? Those kids never give up. They have the heart of a lion. Defense came up huge at the end. Offense was clutch. I am proud to be a Rebel fan today.

Fellers a great gaim two watch...Stockstill is a warrior.....The last TD pass two #3 was a collidge thro (behind tha corner, infrunt ov tha safety, inn tha whole) ..Congrats two siegel on a vurry good seesun.......

BigDaddyReb hitt it jist rite....Jist anuthur Mairvul comebaik inn a pressure sitchy-a-shun.....Thes kids beeleeve and tha coaches beeleeve...and eye will say thay continue two maik this OLD Reb a beeleevur.....

Mr. Dodson and tha Whitehavun Tigers await.....Frum twoday's Memfiss Commershul Appeel....Mark Dodson sez...."Now I hope Maryville won.....We've got some unfinished business with them".........

Edited by STARSNBARS

Excuse the kid had an ACL -

No your boy came up with the defense looked bad cause they were missing two starters.....

Panic? Nice - good way to put a tough loss on some 16-17 year old kids as a group whom panicked !!!!!

Slap it on the coach , but not the kids .....

Those kids slapped your boys on defense and the high and mighty Merryville around last nite .....for record Seigal not my team, not my district

Since you missed his original point, and my explanation that a second grader could comprehend obviously you're slow and or just have your own version of reality. It's all good. It you really are an Irish fan, and they manage to make it to a game with Bama, your world will really crash down when those "paper" contenders get steamrolled by the Tide. I see another disappointment in your near future. :mrgreen:

Ya won , no need for the excuse you commented "I know alot of people said we were bad on defense giving up 43 points but we were down a starter and lost another "

Look peephole Seigal fans can counter you saying ya Stocks passed for almost 400 yds but he couldn't run at all due to his injury.....

I like your even-handedness in criticism. Be prepared to be attacked though. If you aren't completely positive for Maryville they start circling. I'd bet they don't read any of the other fair things you've posted critical of the other team.

Oh well, good post.

Wow! What a game. I saw and spoke to a bunch of Coach T'ers. Dear Siegel: Please man your ticket booths. There was no excuse for having hundreds

of fans standing around, wanting to get in the game after driving 3 hours. Your facilities were nice, but I wish they would never build a track around another

football field. I couldn't tell you what a Siegle fan looks like, sounds like etc... A big shout out to Scottie Boykin. He was having a good time in the MHS student section.

I wonder how the Golden Misnomer will pick my post apart.

Wow! What a game. I saw and spoke to a bunch of Coach T'ers. Dear Siegel: Please man your ticket booths. There was no excuse for having hundreds

of fans standing around, wanting to get in the game after driving 3 hours. Your facilities were nice, but I wish they would never build a track around another

football field. I couldn't tell you what a Siegle fan looks like, sounds like etc... A big shout out to Scottie Boykin. He was having a good time in the MHS student section.

I wonder how the Golden Misnomer will pick my post apart.

he red rebels....listened to the game on the radio...was that announcer as annoying in person as he was on the radio??? would have loved to heard his take at the end of the game...lol

Great game last night. Siegel IMO is by far the most athletic and physical team we have played all year. The Oregon style offense they run, is run to perfection and keeps the defense on its heels, and their QB runs it like a college senior. Hats off to our offense for outscoring them, because they was basically how we got it done. Props to our young men for NEVER giving up. The game winning drive was a thing of beauty.

I like your even-handedness in criticism. Be prepared to be attacked though. If you aren't completely positive for Maryville they start circling. I'd bet they don't read any of the other fair things you've posted critical of the other team.

Oh well, good post.

Frydaddy thay used two bee a poster on hear naimed "strongx"....Ewe wood luv hiz point ov vue two.... B)

That game is an "ESPN Classic". Both teams played their hearts out and left it all on the field.

Siegel Football Team, coaches, and Fans, congratulations on a great team and season. QB is one of the best I have ever seen at this level. I look forward to see him playing at the next level and IMO he will have a lot of success. Great atmosphere for this ball game.

Wish a speedy recovery to the QB

Maryville Football Team, Coaches, and Fans > WOW

Very proud to be part of this program. This team faced a great team ( with a mission) and came out with a huge win. As always Rebel Nation was out in full force and supported this team til the end. Enjoyed being in the crowd for this one.

Prayers going out to Dylan and his family

GQ and STAFF another great job of keeping this team fighting and playing until the end. This game could have gotten ugly fast. I saw coaches picking players up when they came to the sideline after making a mistake, no panic...... they kept coaching. Thank you for the job you do, win or lose I am glad these men are teaching, coaching, and mentoring our players.

GO REBELS

What a game

Since you missed his original point, and my explanation that a second grader could comprehend obviously you're slow and or just have your own version of reality. It's all good. It you really are an Irish fan, and they manage to make it to a game with Bama, your world will really crash down when those "paper" contenders get steamrolled by the Tide. I see another disappointment in your near future. :mrgreen:

Ha few thoughts my dear football fan

NotreDame say all you want bout over rated we will play for National Championship, ND has highest graduation rate for its players , my ND sheepskin trumps a degree from Bama

St least I can say u cheer from a university I attended?

You?!