Maryville @ Siegel TSSAA 6A Semifinals

Red Rebels

I guess you missed our defense getting the last three stops of the game with 2 missing starters at lb and one defensive end playing with the flu and a 104 temp all night. Playing with short fields several times bc of interceptions and other things. This team isnt all about offense.... trust me were gonna need this defense this week! Makes me freakin sick to hear your dumb--- opinions... when u dont know s--- about it. Yes u did touch a nerve... ---hole.

mhs is one of the best Maryville posters on here.

One of the best high school games I have ever seen! Cragrats to Maryville. Wnat a class program and you truly deserve to play for yet another State Championship. You took the best 7AAA had and never flinched. Job extreemly well done!

As for the game itself I thought the two teams really mirrored each other, even down to left handed QB's. Prevo runs like a man and I loved all the crossing routes. I thought Siegal finched first on the next to the last drive when the got to the fourty or so of Maryville and ran two up the gut, then went play action on third and got sacked. After they turned Maryville over on downs is when they should have gone conservitave and played the clock. I told my guys when they threw the incomplete pass on fourth down at the 37 "get you coats boys this one's over". :popcorneater:

Congrats again to Maryville, now go win it for District 7AAA. :mrgreen:

Edited by mykidsdad

mhs is one of the best Maryville posters on here.

Thanks Ron. Maybe should of worded it better. Defense carried the load against Bearden and other games and yes made huge stops at the end last night. Certainly we are not 14-0 without them. Was just trying to offer Siegel props for good effort. Not ruffle feathers.

Two great offenses, two bad d's, maybe a little of both. Entertaining game to watch. Hats off to GQ for not changing the game plan when we got down two scores. Thought their coach changed what was working for them and gave us the chance we needed to win. We'll take it and move on to collect the ball. This was the final, it's just a formality now. Great job Rebs!

Two great offenses, two bad d's, maybe a little of both. Entertaining game to watch. Hats off to GQ for not changing the game plan when we got down two scores. Thought their coach changed what was working for them and gave us the chance we needed to win. We'll take it and move on to collect the ball. This was the final, it's just a formality now. Great job Rebs!

We've got one more to win first CR. Don't count Da Haven out yet.

Frydaddy thay used two bee a poster on hear naimed "strongx"....Ewe wood luv hiz point ov vue two.... B)

Still around stars, just been laying low. Hope you had a great turkey day.

From what I saw on the laptop, it looked like a great game. If I remember right, this group of seniors went 4-3 in middle school. They've come a long way without woodrom, rathbone, and fuller. They deserve a ton of credit. Prevo's quickness is huge in these games against great teams.

One more win to go. GQ didn't have to dig into the bag of tricks against siegel. We may need an XXXLarge bag next weekend. I would not bet against him though.

Still around stars, just been laying low. Hope you had a great turkey day.

From what I saw on the laptop, it looked like a great game. If I remember right, this group of seniors went 4-3 in middle school. They've come a long way without woodrom, rathbone, and fuller. They deserve a ton of credit. Prevo's quickness is huge in these games against great teams.

One more win to go. GQ didn't have to dig into the bag of tricks against siegel. We may need an XXXLarge bag next weekend. I would not bet against him though.

sx eye'm glaid yore steal arownd......Ewe nead two do whut ol' Dugg Dickee used two say....."Git baik inn tha hunt and inn tha micks"!!!.... :popcorneater:

:popcorneater:

Congrats again to Maryville, now go win it for District 7AAA. :mrgreen:

Are we an Honorary Member now ? lol :mrgreen: Thanks for the Congrats ...

And once again thanks and Congrats to a great team in Siegel ... Hope you guys get a few more actual posters on here , It'd be nice to talk to you guys . If I can't get an answer from one of the actual Siegel fans , maybe a 7AAA expert could let me know this , Does Siegel have another QB that is coming up in the System that is anywhere close to Stockstill ? Are you guys losing a lot of people ? I think Siegel can definitely be a force to deal with in the future with Coach Wyant there . It was obvious Siegel had talent , but they were also very well coached . I liked the No huddle hurry up Offense , that's not easy to do , and Siegel did it very well .

Are we an Honorary Member now ? lol :mrgreen: Thanks for the Congrats ...

And once again thanks and Congrats to a great team in Siegel ... Hope you guys get a few more actual posters on here , It'd be nice to talk to you guys . If I can't get an answer from one of the actual Siegel fans , maybe a 7AAA expert could let me know this , Does Siegel have another QB that is coming up in the System that is anywhere close to Stockstill ? Are you guys losing a lot of people ? I think Siegel can definitely be a force to deal with in the future with Coach Wyant there . It was obvious Siegel had talent , but they were also very well coached . I liked the No huddle hurry up Offense , that's not easy to do , and Siegel did it very well .

So you like them more then OR, Pep? :( lol jk