Arby's Classic 2012

MentorFan

Mentor (OH) did win their final tune-up on Saturday, so they are 5-0 heading into the Classic. The average margin of victory is 31.2 ppg. The first game against Abingdon (VA) may be a bit of a mismatch, but after that I expect every opponent to be a very difficult match for this Mentor team. Looking forward to following the action online.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mentor (OH) did win their final tune-up on Saturday, so they are 5-0 heading into the Classic. The average margin of victory is 31.2 ppg. The first game against Abingdon (VA) may be a bit of a mismatch, but after that I expect every opponent to be a very difficult match for this Mentor team. Looking forward to following the action online.

Where will we be able to follow it online? Will it be viewable?

Anybody know where Aquille Carr is for Princeton Day? Unless he's wearing a different jersey, he isn't here with them in the game against TN High.

According to Twitter, PDA is only dressing seven players and Carr is not one of them. He is not in attendance. Haven't heard yet what that could mean. I bet the media will find and report that soon after the game.

Did Rashad and Xavier play?

They sure did..Rashad was huge..Not a lot of points, but his size and athletic ability in there was big...Merrian had a great game..Mismatched all game by a 6 ft 10 inch kid and never stopped fighting..Fagan hit some very key 3's..I think had 4 of them on the night..Very proud of OR...Could be a signature win for the season..I don't expect us to beat Melrose, but we will give them all we have..SH played them very tough for the most part and we shoulda beat SH to be honest..If we woulda been 100% healthy i feel we would have..I been saying it all year..On a good night we can play with anybody in this state, Memphis or out of state for that matter. This team was one of the best in Va i think. They supposedly had 4 Div 1 prospects.

Edited by SweetScience