Happy Thanksgiving !

STARSNBARS

Thanks a lot Starz , you have a Great Thanksgiving too , along with everyone else here on CoachT Land . We all might yap back and forth at each other at times , but I hope everyone realizes it's just for fun , and it's really all about all these fine young men out there busting their Butts on the Football field .

I'd like to ask that everyone please keep one of my Best Friend's Family in their thoughts and Prayers . My Friend died suddenly Sunday at the age of 47 .... he was without a doubt one of the greatest guys I've ever known . He served in Desert Storm and was badly wounded and spent a year in a Naval Hospital . His name was Jerry , please keep his 8 yr old boy Jamie in your thoughts and Prayers especially , I can't even imagine the hurt this young man is going through right now . Jerry was planning on bringing his Boy out to my farm to visit this week , he Texted me right before the game on Friday night , and in that Text he told me his Boy was "Medicine for his Soul" . I'm thankful for a lot of things on this Thanksgiving , including all my friends and family , and I'm very thankful that I had a friend as great as Jerry was , and all I can do is Pray to be just half the man that he was .

Pep I will lift up that little fellow in prayer right now....How tragic, especially here during the holidays.....

Thanks very much Starz , I also appreciated your post about your Dad , Like you I have been Hurt and Angry . I do feel like there is a reason that my Friend has shared so may hopes and Dreams about his son though , I really feel that God is working on me , wanting me to be a better Man like Jerry was , and to also in some way be a part of that young Man's life . Jerry had told me several times he'd love for me to teach his boy how to play Guitar , I've used Music in my Life to find an inner peace , and Maybe if I do this for this young man , we can both Honor his dad's memory . Thanks to everyone out there who has this young man and his Family in their thoughts and Prayers this Thanksgiving day .

Thanks very much Starz , I also appreciated your post about your Dad , Like you I have been Hurt and Angry . I do feel like there is a reason that my Friend has shared so may hopes and Dreams about his son though , I really feel that God is working on me , wanting me to be a better Man like Jerry was , and to also in some way be a part of that young Man's life . Jerry had told me several times he'd love for me to teach his boy how to play Guitar , I've used Music in my Life to find an inner peace , and Maybe if I do this for this young man , we can both Honor his dad's memory . Thanks to everyone out there who has this young man and his Family in their thoughts and Prayers this Thanksgiving day .

Pep good stuff......Having a good male role model is so important in young men's lives.....And maybe you can show this young man love and relay things about his dad that you know as he gets older....I hear stories from friends of my dad often and it means so much to know that he made a positive impact on so many lives and his legacy lives on.....God will use you......just make yourself available.....

Now don't let Fry, '78, or RebullRon root you away from that table today!!!

Edited by STARSNBARS

Thanks a lot Starz , you have a Great Thanksgiving too , along with everyone else here on CoachT Land . We all might yap back and forth at each other at times , but I hope everyone realizes it's just for fun , and it's really all about all these fine young men out there busting their Butts on the Football field .

I'd like to ask that everyone please keep one of my Best Friend's Family in their thoughts and Prayers . My Friend died suddenly Sunday at the age of 47 .... he was without a doubt one of the greatest guys I've ever known . He served in Desert Storm and was badly wounded and spent a year in a Naval Hospital . His name was Jerry , please keep his 8 yr old boy Jamie in your thoughts and Prayers especially , I can't even imagine the hurt this young man is going through right now . Jerry was planning on bringing his Boy out to my farm to visit this week , he Texted me right before the game on Friday night , and in that Text he told me his Boy was "Medicine for his Soul" . I'm thankful for a lot of things on this Thanksgiving , including all my friends and family , and I'm very thankful that I had a friend as great as Jerry was , and all I can do is Pray to be just half the man that he was .

Hate to hear that about your coworker friend.