List of Schools that SP tried to schedule

TonyHorton91281

I doubt all those teams on that list refused to play you guys....you lost 4 games this year....not exactly a stellar season.....

I don't know how you figure that given the playoff game in the 2nd round went down to the wire with SP going for the win with 2pt conversion attempt. 2 of the losses were to teams ranked #1 in 2a the week SP played them. The other loss was to a 4a playoff team. You obviously don't know much about this subject.

Edited by rlh

I don't know how you figure that given the playoff game in the 2nd round went down to the wire with SP going for the win with 2pt conversion attempt. 2 of the losses were to teams ranked #1 in 2a the week SP played them. The other loss was to a 4a playoff team. You obviously don't know much about this subject.

Youngun, don't bother responding to these type of fellers, got one hand on the key board the other on Henry......jest ain't No use in wasting time with a feller that is currently going blind......you think OP is joking......LOPAO...... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Now you know we ain't 4a. We'ze 3a, playin' up to 4a, 'cause we'z skeered of Alcoa. Remember?

pig4.gif

Youngun, don't bother responding to these type of fellers, got one hand on the key board the other on Henry......jest ain't No use in wasting time with a feller that is currently going blind......you think OP is joking......LOPAO......

old Pirate he is a newbie...unforgiving, just who is your team or are you ashamed of them?😜

Now you know we ain't 4a. We'ze 3a, playin' up to 4a, 'cause we'z skeered of Alcoa. Remember?

Either way, your enrollment is higher than Alcoa's. You were also 3a when you were playing in 2a. That Childress man underestimated your enrollment projections.

All these haters on here! I bet if we took a poll of them and their respective schools, we would see that not many, if any, have called us (SP) to schedule a game !

i'm convinced 99.9% of these SP haters on here are North Kimball fans. Each of them have a couple of ID's on coacht. I suspect unforgitten is one of them under another name.