Oak Ridge 2013 Schedule?

boyfromsi

You'll learn to love Space. There's one in every crowd. Guess you've noticed Oak Ridge has our own version or two. If I remember well, Space is good for a jab, but rarely goes too far.

MOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I do jab a little. I cant be too nice because we will be playing every year.....lol But all jokes aside Oak Ridge has allways been a team with great talent and great tradition. I really see them getting back to what Oak Ridge Football done in the 90's (Quickly). I just got a good feeling about this year AC team. Last year I gave them to much credit with AC QB (#5 Hicks) getting hurt and not playing. But he is back this year and looks GOOD!!! Edited by Space3

I do jab a little. I cant be too nice because we will be playing every year.....lol But all jokes aside Oak Ridge has allways been a team with great talent and great tradition. I really see them getting back to what Oak Ridge Football done in the 90's (Quickly). I just got a good feeling about this year AC team. Last year I gave them to much credit with AC QB (#5 Hicks) getting hurt and not playing. But he is back this year and looks GOOD!!!

The Hicks injury gave MANY, MANY parents (especially those of athletes) the opportunity to talk to their kids about the frailty of life and health. What a blessing that he is ok and ready to play. Look forward to hearing more on his progress.

For those that don't know, think of a Hicks as a player similar to Jaylin Henderson. They had great battles as little kids.

http://www.local8now.com/sports/headlines/A-Mavericks-miraculous-return-207487181.html

Edited by OR nole

The Hicks injury gave MANY, MANY parents (especially those of athletes) the opportunity to talk to their kids about the frailty of life and health. What a blessing that he is ok and ready to play. Look forward to hearing more on his progress.

For those that don't know, think of a Hicks as a player similar to Jaylin Henderson. They had great battles as little kids.

http://www.local8now...-207487181.html

God is great. Glad he is healthy and ready to go. Congrats to this young man.

Has the coaching staff been completed?

Who knows? If you're an OR fan this is the place to find out anything about the program, though. We can't even get anyone who wants to be a sports editor for the Oak Ridger. Sports coverage in the Oak Ridger has went to crap ever since Mike Blackerby left. He was great. He still covers every OR football game, but works for the Knox Sentinel. We need a sports editor who loves the Cats like that again.