Columbia vs Beech (This Stone man against this Crabtree man)

Roy Dillard

Vol 74 get off unapproved website..... Games super early in the season mean nothing.... Like Columbia v. Dickson Co. or Tullahoma v. Cookeville or Antioch v. Station Camp... teams get alot better as the season progresses, and both those of those games you mentioned above happened in week 1.

You're right... every team gets better as the season evolves, and that includes us too. I'll say it again... we're battle-tested and have beat some pretty amazing teams to hold the title of 14-0. Your schedule is weak. Please tell me what stellar programs you have beaten this year? You have not played a Mt. Juliet, Henry Co., Northeast or Northside type of team? What phenomenal team have you beaten that gives you an ounce of confidence that you will be able to go toe-to-toe with our Bucs?

Edited by Vol74

Im gettin a kick out of this. Let me say this and then im done. In 2009, Beech beat Columbia 47-31. That Columbia team was better than this Columbia team. This Beech team is better than that Beech team...catch my drift? I say we stop all this nonsense and just let the teams do the talking on their own tomorrow night. May the best team win. If columbia wins, life will go on. But if Beech wins...if Beech wins...life still goes on mirrorthief and you can stop bashig our kids. Good luck to both teams

And yes, for clarification purposes, he did leave MBA. If he had of been kicked out, he wouldn't have played his sophomore year at Beech- which he did. Try to bash a 16 year old all you want, it's not going to stop him from running the ball down your throats! More Jalen haters - swinging from his n*ts! I love it!!

Funny....

Just about as funny as it's going to be when our stellar group of young men bring home that Gold Ball!

You have no idea what you're writing about, and your lack of knowledge about the situation nor your credibility on this site (3 posts), does not warrant a worthy response.

So, go back and hide in your little hole, "rabbit"....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

so you have a kid kicked out of MBA and one that was in reform school last year. what kind of kids do you have?

the first thing is Jalen wasn't kick out. also yes he was in reform school and he did make a mistake but because of that we shouldn't give him a second chance you must have never played a sport. I credit beech for giving the kid a second chance.

Powell had a running back last year who was prolific also, and they lost in the championship game. And to say that Columbia does not play anyone is ridiculous. Does Beech play anyone to the caliber of Chattanooga Baylor? No. We may have lost to them but they are one of the best teams in the state, and in the country. Jalen Hurd may be a very talented running back but like I said statistics do not mean a thing in games like these. Columbia can score in every facet of the game. Where as Beech relies solely on Hurd. That can get you in trouble in a big game such as tomorrows. But good luck to both teams. Enjoy the opportunity to fight for a gold ball.