Congrats Whitehaven - Excellent game Maryville

kwc

Why is it "made-up", all calls are made with the eyes of the person amking the call and what is seen, whether is it real or not, it was what he saw at that moment of time and a call was made by him. Who is to say that Whitehaven would not have gone down and scored anyway, no one knows and the 2 points would not have mattered.

Well when it's obvious the foul didn't occur.....what would you call it....factual???......

And that's what I'm saying..The ump didn't let us see it play out with Mairvul leading 29-28 with 45 seconds to go....Because of his incompetence we will never know :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Why is it "made-up", all calls are made with the eyes of the person amking the call and what is seen, whether is it real or not, it was what he saw at that moment of time and a call was made by him. Who is to say that Whitehaven would not have gone down and scored anyway, no one knows and the 2 points would not have mattered.

Thanks for the Sermon , but there are Jugement calls , then there are actual Technical Rules of the game that are followed , and that is why we have yard markers , and hash marks all over the field , this call should be a very , very easy call to make , that is just one of the reasons that the ref is placed where he is , so that if there is a Lineman past him on a pass play , it's a no brainer .... just like it's a no brainer from the pictures to see the Ref is looking directly at # 50 in them .... you can preach all you want , the fact is this call really can't even be called on a 2 point play , every Coach , and official that I know has said , they have never , ever even seen this call made .... yet you on your high Horse want to get on here and Preach to us for even talking about it . Can someone on here Honestly tell me if they have ever in their LIFETIME seen this call made ?? I'm sure the Maryville haters will of Course start remembering those games where they scored 5 TD's to beat Al Bundy's team back in the day , and that call was made 3 times in that game !! lol :mrgreen:

I am so proud of the Whitehaven High School Football Team for winning the Tennessee 6A Football Championship this year. Congratulations - team members, coaches, teachers, students, administrators, support groups, community, and alumni! All represented well throughout the season, including the championship game. You are the Champions! Now catch up on that schoolwork!

Congrats to Maryville too on a great season!

Thanks for the Sermon , but there are Jugement calls , then there are actual Technical Rules of the game that are followed , and that is why we have yard markers , and hash marks all over the field , this call should be a very , very easy call to make , that is just one of the reasons that the ref is placed where he is , so that if there is a Lineman past him on a pass play , it's a no brainer .... just like it's a no brainer from the pictures to see the Ref is looking directly at # 50 in them .... you can preach all you want , the fact is this call really can't even be called on a 2 point play , every Coach , and official that I know has said , they have never , ever even seen this call made .... yet you on your high Horse want to get on here and Preach to us for even talking about it . Can someone on here Honestly tell me if they have ever in their LIFETIME seen this call made ?? I'm sure the Maryville haters will of Course start remembering those games where they scored 5 TD's to beat Al Bundy's team back in the day , and that call was made 3 times in that game !! lol :mrgreen:

Right Pepster....We are not complaining about a judgement call, interference, holding, motion etc...We are complaining about a paid official who apparently can't determine what a "2 yard neutral zone means" and a players position in that zone...or maybe doesn't want to know what it means...or maybe doesn't care what it means as long as the white team doesn't win and he can falsely hang it on an innocent kid playing his last high school game to meet his agenda....And imo it has to be one of those reasons which should disqualify him from ever officiating a game in the TSSAA again....As a matter of fact he should refund his stipend because we are all being short changed from a his actions....

I am so proud of the Whitehaven High School Football Team for winning the Tennessee 6A Football Championship this year. Congratulations - team members, coaches, teachers, students, administrators, support groups, community, and alumni! All represented well throughout the season, including the championship game. You are the Champions! Now catch up on that schoolwork!

Congrats to Maryville too on a great season!

Thank you and congrats to WH too!!

Pep, it is on a different level than high school, but I have seen it called. The DC for Maryville has a son that is a TSSAA ref, and he has made that call on me three times in the last two years, "illegal man down field" on a extra point. I have argued with him till I was blue in the face, but to no avail.

After all this has went on, I can't wait until I see him again, I want to ask him if he is gonna make that call on me again next year.

Karma has come around. So now we can all blame it on Johnny Mack!!! LOL, hope everyone knows I am kidding.

Pep, it is on a different level than high school, but I have seen it called. The DC for Maryville has a son that is a TSSAA ref, and he has made that call on me three times in the last two years, "illegal man down field" on a extra point. I have argued with him till I was blue in the face, but to no avail.

After all this has went on, I can't wait until I see him again, I want to ask him if he is gonna make that call on me again next year.

Karma has come around. So now we can all blame it on Johnny Mack!!! LOL, hope everyone knows I am kidding.

Really ? Now that is funny !! lol , I can't remember now exactly what the differences in the rules were ( Man it Bites getting OLD ! :mrgreen: ) , but my Nephew did explain them all to me the other night , and there are some differences between College and High School for an Ineligible Receiver down field .... I'm assuming you're probably talking about Midgets or Pee Wees , I wonder If they have the same rules as High School ?

From what I saw on film, forget some still pictures on CoachT because that's NOT what the ref saw; from the Film, it looks like #50 went too far up the field along with #16...

I know you Maryville fans don't like it, but I didn't Like how Maryville was GIVEN a bull jive Offsides call in OT, thus they had 4 downs to get 5 Yards. Our DE clearly looks at the side judge for a signal to see if he was onsides or not... Not to mention on the Rebs' scoring play in OT, the Extra lineman that was in the game (#60 I believe) outright Tackled our LB #40 that was trying to scrape...

I really don't want to talk about how the refs were... I want to talk about How GREAT Mark Jr. and our O-Line performed!

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Really ? Now that is funny !! lol , I can't remember now exactly what the differences in the rules were ( Man it Bites getting OLD ! :mrgreen: ) , but my Nephew did explain them all to me the other night , and there are some differences between College and High School for an Ineligible Receiver down field .... I'm assuming you're probably talking about Midgets or Pee Wees , I wonder If they have the same rules as High School ?

Yes, we are supposed to be playing by TSSAA rules.

From what I saw on film, forget some still pictures on CoachT because that's NOT what the ref saw; from the Film, it looks like #50 went too far up the field along with #16...

I know you Maryville fans don't like it, but I didn't Like how Maryville was GIVEN a bull jive Offsides call in OT, thus they had 4 downs to get 5 Yards. Our DE clearly looks at the side judge for a signal to see if he was onsides or not... Not to mention on the Rebs' scoring play in OT, the Extra lineman that was in the game (#60 I believe) outright Tackled our LB #40 that was trying to scrape...

I really don't want to talk about how the refs were... I want to talk about How GREAT Mark Jr. and our O-Line performed!

You're going to argue with the eye in the sky? I should have expected you to be the only poster who wouldn't acknowledge the 2pt call was an abomination.

And since when does the line judge tell the defense they are off-sides? You have completely made that one up.

You're going to argue with the eye in the sky? I should have expected you to be the only poster who wouldn't acknowledge the 2pt call was an abomination.

And since when does the line judge tell the defense they are off-sides? You have completely made that one up.

Who else can tell the Defense that they're on or offsides??? I played on the outside where the Side judge tells the DB as he would the WR that you need to get out the neutral zone or take some of that lean out of your stance. Our DEs look down the line at the Side judge every play and put both arms back as to ask, 'Am I ok Mr. Ref'.

That's How Whitehaven coaches the DEs.

The eye in the sky is only lying to Maryville because they LOST.

Mayne, Mark Dodson got 318 yards rushing on Maryville. That was the difference. We had TOs as well as Maryville, but there was no one wearing White that was on Mark Jr's level.

BHS as shown they DID NOT go to far upfield....It's obvious the ref (umpire) wanted to see something else... He falsely accused #50 with a "made up" call..

And if he had called it right I'll doubt we don't even have to worry about any "Bull Jive" stuff in OT....We also liked that "Bull Jive" 7 seconds added at the end of regulation too.....

Jr. played good not taking anything away from him.....Too bad the ump wasn't up to snuff for such a good game...

Edited by STARSNBARS