Charlie High

lovemesomehsfb

He is a good QB, but he isn't the QB that Phillips from Signal is and can be.

I've seen both play several times. Phillips is a talent but hasn't beaten the caliber talent/teams High has. Maybe his team just sucked that bad but they had better looking athletes than CAK. If you don't know, now you know! How is that for some HotSauce?

• Upvote 1

Sometimes I wonder? And that's Dangerous....haha I wonder what it would be like if a College like TTU got Charlie High and Davis and picked up some more kids that are being over-looked by these Big D-1 colleges for 2013? Then add All these 2014 guys coming up who will more than likely end up like Charlie High? Then All these Kids Excel beyond belief to the point that the Big recruiters look back and say to themselves" Hummm Maybe we didn't know as much as we thought? The Number One Motivator of a Kid is when they tell you?" your not Good enough,tall enough,strong enough,Fast enough or smart enough? I promise you there's alot of Kids right Now that have All of these Qualities and still not getting recruited? And for All those ***** Star Gazers***** out there who get caught up with All this Hype? Well....I got news for you.....it is what it is.....All Hype!! I can show situation after situation to back this claim up!!

If there is any quarterback better than Charlie High or Brent Stockstill I want to see them. I heard Derek Dooley told Brent Stockstill that he was too short. Maybe that is why Dooley is now unemployed? I watched Maryville football for over 35 years. Never saw Maryville play against a better quarterback than Brent Stockstill. Brent Stockstill and Charlie High can play for me any day.