Post-game shootings in Chattanooga

MountainTroll

I remember going to a jamboree at the roundhouse years ago when Howard and Brainerd were playing each other when a fight broke our in the stands it spilled over on top of seats and at least 50 kids envovled Someone said gun or threw firecrackers and it was crazy. They cleared the building. A few of us fans were sitting waiting around and I heard o s parent say "can't we have anything were these punks don't show up and ruin it " this was at least 20 years ago. It's not a new problem. Remember the shootings around Tyner years back.

I remember going to a jamboree at the roundhouse years ago when Howard and Brainerd were playing each other when a fight broke our in the stands it spilled over on top of seats and at least 50 kids envovled Someone said gun or threw firecrackers and it was crazy. They cleared the building. A few of us fans were sitting waiting around and I heard o s parent say "can't we have anything were these punks don't show up and ruin it " this was at least 20 years ago. It's not a new problem. Remember the shootings around Tyner years back.

That wasn't 20 years ago it was in 1996. I played for CSAS and we were getting ready to play Brainerd. Our girls and Brainerd girls were playing at the time. You are right Though this crap has been going on too long in Chattanooga

• 4 weeks later...