Spring Hill Coaching Job

jklivin

Geez - why do these blogs have to be so negative. Whoever accused me of not knowing stuff is very wrong. I could give you chapter and verse - and it would all be true - being in the know means you know things - and I do. I just wanted to know what was going on in SH for a coach as a HS football fan. Don't want to get into anything - just curious.

Nah what you are doing is trying to throw stuff out on the internet to make you look good. And the one who gets credit for the program is Coach Belew. And now Coach Stone. To say y'all were a huge part is like saying the assistant coaches for the patriots were a huge part in their success. while we know its Bill Belechik's system. So I guess you were a huge part in the Nashville Christian team success too huh. How many names ya got by the way? Strength, BuffaloBill????

Of course you uneducated person that is what anyone who knows anything about sports is saying. Yes, behind any good program is good assistant coaches. Just like when Coach Belew was there ; Stone, Moore, Duncan, Hoaths and other coaches helped the program. You also need to go back and check you facts about when he was at NCS they were in the toughest region in the state with CPA, Ezell-Harding(When they were great) DCA, and many other good teams and to continue this foolish conversation with someone who obviously has no sense of reality is just a waste of BuffaloBill's time. Have a good day and Good luck to Spring Hill who ever they hire

Nah what you are doing is trying to throw stuff out on the internet to make you look good. And the one who gets credit for the program is Coach Belew. And now Coach Stone. To say y'all were a huge part is like saying the assistant coaches for the patriots were a huge part in their success. while we know its Bill Belechik's system. So I guess you were a huge part in the Nashville Christian team success too huh. How many names ya got by the way? Strength, BuffaloBill????

At the collegiate and pro level the head coach's job is to ensure that the assistants are doing theirs. I understand that this isn't the collegiate level, but I've always understood that Coach Duncan and Moore practically ran the program. All evidence seems to support that belief, with Duncan and Moore being the common factors over the last few years. Not trying to stir anything up, just shedding some light on all this negativity and coach bashing. It seems pointless, and only detrimental. I wouldnt say I'm "in the know" but I'm probably as close to the program as any of you are. Some of you guys crack me up, thinking you're the athletic director or something. Turchetta would be a great hire too. I'm sure he's got plenty of experience with the gang bangers/thugs/wannabes/etc.

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

Talk about not bashing - what did you just do? If the guy you mentioned is the same guy from Marshall County - thugs/bangers/wannabes/eetc. won't be part of the program. If it is the same guy. Based on your call sign - LewisCoPanthers you must be related to one opf the columbia coaches so that explains your sentiment. You also may kknow turchetta - I am quite sure he would be glad to hear how you think of him and his abilities.

Talk about not bashing - what did you just do? If the guy you mentioned is the same guy from Marshall County - thugs/bangers/wannabes/eetc. won't be part of the program. If it is the same guy. Based on your call sign - LewisCoPanthers you must be related to one opf the columbia coaches so that explains your sentiment. You also may kknow turchetta - I am quite sure he would be glad to hear how you think of him and his abilities.

How was any of my above statement relatable to bashing? I clearly stated that I believed Turchetta would be a good hire. Was there some sarcasm? A little, yea, but I do believe he would be a good hire. As for the comment about MC being thugs and bangers, I offer my apologies. Theyre mostly just wannabes, but its the thought that counts. Spring Hill has an extremely similar situation, full of disciplinary issues, and to answer your question no I'm not related to any of the coaches on the Central staff, and I'm a little bit puzzled as to how you drew that conclusion based on my name...which has nothing at all to do with anything Central...

Buffalobill, it is hilarious you called me an uneducated considering the huge run on sentence you typed up. Talk about throwing stones at a glass house. Panthers, my problem is a coach getting on coach t and talking himself up and talking about how huge a part they are and this and that. I never see any assistant coaches get blamed for losses. its always on the head coach. So the wins go to the head coach as well. If you don't think that buffalobill, (or strength) is duncan, how in the world does he know about all those teams that used to be in a region with Nashville Christian??? Pretty much just threw it all out there buffalobill.

Unlike you, I have followed high school football for a long time. I have payed attention to how regions have changed over the years. Also, what is your hang on the assistants getting no credit. You need to read your first sentence of your post, that is why i called you uneducated. buffalobill riding out of this thread and into the sunset. Again, good luck to Spring hill on there Coaching Search

Interesting...........?

SH has been told they can't advertise the position on tssaa.org site because they don't have a teacher position open.

Columbia Central is advertising on tssaa.org for off and def coaches and it doesn't appear they have teacher positions open either; per the Maury school system's website.

Is there a double standard within Maury Co School system?

Edited by 66in74