Archer Leads McCallie Invite Through Quarterfinals

bbb

On the strength of sending nine wrestlers to Saturday morning's semifinals (11 a.m.) Archer (Ga.) is in first place at the 32nd annual McCallie Invitational Wrestling Tournament.

Archer has 130.5 points, while second place Cleveland (119.5) has eight in the semis and third place Soddy Daisy (86.0) has five in the semis in the 19-team field.

Saturday Finals: Finals for first, third and fifth places will begin at 3:30 p.m.

No.1 Seeds Advance: All 14 No.1 seeds advanced to the semis ... 12 of the 14 No.2 seeds made it to the semis.

Results by weight class can be found on unapproved website.

Team Standings

# of semifinalists in ( ) ... followed by team points

1, Archer (9) ... 130.5

2. Cleveland (8) ... 119.5

3. Soddy Daisy (5) ... 86.0

4. Union County (5)... 79 5

5. Alexander (2) ... 67.0

5. Carrollton (6)... 67.0

7. Hillcrest (4).. 65.5

8. Baylor (4) ...57.5

9. McCallie (3) ... 44.55

10. Lafayette (2) ... 43.0

11. Brentwood (2) ... 33.0

12. Heritage( Ga.) (2) ... 31.0

13. Parkview (2)... 28.0

14. Ringgold (0) ... 20.0

15. Northwest Whitfield (0) ... 18.0

16. Thomas A. Edison (1) .. 13.0

17. Sonoraville (0)... 12.0

18. Hillgrove (o) ... 5.5

19. Knox Webb (0) ... 0.0

contact B.B. Branton at william.branton@comcast.net

t

Edited by bbb

My goodness Archer is coming on! Pope would have likely put 10-11 in the semi's though. And possibly 12-13 bringing home hardware.

summers - your assignment for today is to figure out all of the teams who are not at the Home McCookin Invite and then figure out how many would have 10-11 in the semis with all of the imaginary teams there. Then post the information on a pentecostal board where they speak in tounges just like you.

• Upvote 1

summers - your assignment for today is to figure out all of the teams who are not at the Home McCookin Invite and then figure out how many would have 10-11 in the semis with all of the imaginary teams there. Then post the information on a pentecostal board where they speak in tounges just like you.

Mikey boy I know that they have finally figured you out and what yo're all about and now I'm getting a little nervou about my next assignment perhaps involving snakes or some sort of uncomfortable ...

But we shall see by February how Archer and Collins Hill comes out as well as Jefferson /camden or my prediction Pope... Who in my mind deserves it

Mikey boy I know that they have finally figured you out and what yo're all about and now I'm getting a little nervou about my next assignment perhaps involving snakes or some sort of uncomfortable ...

But we shall see by February how Archer and Collins Hill comes out as well as Jefferson /camden or my prediction Pope... Who in my mind deserves it

You just named teams from 3 different classifications.

Still laughing at this one.

Mr Scott is growing on me.

• Upvote 1