Ridge to William Blount

Hopeful4WB

I can't believe that every thread I read there are fans crying about uniforms & helmet decals. Listen I'm a traditionalist like anyone else, but if you aren't willing to change with the times you get left behind. If the players like it then thats all that matters because their the ones wearing them. As far as silver, thats just like putting white on a uniform. There are a lot of schools that don't have white listed as one of their school colors, but they still wear a white jersey or have white numbers.

If you don't like it I suggest you call the University of Oregon & blame them. Times are changing, quit resisting.

what the heck is he thinking, since when is silver in our color scheme? heres how i want the unis to be: navy blue jerseys with white lettering outlined with orange and wb crossed swords logo on sleeves and orange stripes going down both sides. navy blue pants with orange stripes down both sides. navy blue helmets with orange stripe down the middle with wb crossed swords logo on the sides.

You should write him on his twitter account and tell him how bad they are

91, your option is very classic looking, I like it.

AR's is appealing in its' way as well.

But the first thing you need to realize is that Navy blue is NOT the official school color.

It is and has always been Royal.

I do not know who introduced Navy as a color scheme, it was probably Fickert, but it needs to go away.

Did WB ever pay for all those uniforms??

91, your option is very classic looking, I like it.

AR's is appealing in its' way as well.

But the first thing you need to realize is that Navy blue is NOT the official school color.

It is and has always been Royal.

I do not know who introduced Navy as a color scheme, it was probably Fickert, but it needs to go away.

Did WB ever pay for all those uniforms??

I have an "Original Governors" cross country uniform that is a dark orange jersey with navy numbers and lettering. I had a track jersey that was "Lady Vols" orange with the light blue trim. I have a white football jersey that matches APB's helmet avatar. When we had spring practice before the school opened (I think it was at Friendsville) all the guys were wanting Silver and Black (think Raiders) to be the official school colors. I guess they have come full circle.

Edited by Red Rebels