Will Indy EVER name a coach ?

notredame66

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's an interesting article. I guess he either didn't check, doesn't know about the new high school down the road, or was given wrong information. Indy actually has 1552 students this year, will drop to 1430 next year and 1287 the year after that before peaking back out at 1422 in five years. I wonder if Blade was told that Indy will be one of the smallest 6A football schools in the state for the next four years?

That's an interesting article. I guess he either didn't check, doesn't know about the new high school down the road, or was given wrong information. Indy actually has 1552 students this year, will drop to 1430 next year and 1287 the year after that before peaking back out at 1422 in five years. I wonder if Blade was told that Indy will be one of the smallest 6A football schools in the state for the next four years?

I reckon not lol

Because Blade didn't want them coming out for the team. Sound weird? Well, it's true. Less kids on the team for him meant easier practices to run and less parents to deal with. Blade wanted small teams. Baffling to me.

Blade doesn't believe in uniform fillers. If you want to work hard, he loves to have you, if not, no thanks.

I reckon not lol

I would also bet that he is unaware that the middle school feeder patterns have changed drastically since he last coached against Williamson County teams. He's not going to be pulling varsity players from all the same neighborhoods that Indy did from 2004-2012. It will be interesting to see what he can do with the Eagles.

Edited by SummaryJudgment

He will definately run his offense. The qb is one of the main ball carriers. It is a very simple offense with not alot of plays. It's not real exciting to watch but it is an effective offense as long as you've got a good trigger man. Blade is a good coach, hard nosed, no nonsense, very disciplined and business like approach. I will tell you one thing for sure. Those players down there better be ready to go to work. Any kid that doesn't buy in 100% will not be on the team even if you're one of the best players, work hard or you gone. Indy got a good coach, good luck to the Eagles and to Coach Blade.