Will Indy EVER name a coach ?

notredame66

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To say the community is not behind the program at Oak Ridge...WOW you are wrong on that one, but Indy got a great coach.

I agree, the community is the one thing this program has going for it!! If you look in the stands, the seats are full middle aged and older Oak Ridgers that still love to come to see a good Wildcat ball game. The Wildcats also travel as well as any team out there.

I agree, the community is the one thing this program has going for it!! If you look in the stands, the seats are full middle aged and older Oak Ridgers that still love to come to see a good Wildcat ball game. The Wildcats also travel as well as any team out there.

How is that a plus for Oak Ridge? Everything about the community speaks of middle and old age. Where are the younger people? Why aren't the kids coming out for the team or coming out to the games?

Sorry not to say anything about Indy other than you got a very good coach.

Edited by IanMackaye

How is that a plus for Oak Ridge? Everything about the community speaks of middle and old age. Where are the younger people? Why aren't the kids coming out for the team or coming out to the games?

Last post on Indy's thread about OR football, If it weren't for the "old guard" the stands would be empty and the football/athletics programs would suffer seriously. I have made my personal position concerning the overall culture that has been created at ORHS by the current admin. very clear, and that's why there are no students on the sidelines or the bleachers.

CONGRATS TO INDY...GREAT COACH

Edited by 3wiggle

Because Blade didn't want them coming out for the team. Sound weird? Well, it's true. Less kids on the team for him meant easier practices to run and less parents to deal with. Blade wanted small teams. Baffling to me.

Edited by SweetScience