Best ever?

tidepride1

Sir Lancelot, come on now man. The 2007 SP team had a very good offense, but the defense was average. Those 98,99 teams were really good too. I still say the 1998 team with Eddie Moore was the best team in the past 20 years at

SP.

Your wrong.Eddie was the best ever ?? But one man doesn't make a team....07 was the best team by far...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your wrong.Eddie was the best ever ?? But one man doesn't make a team....07 was the best team by far...

No way, I assure you Sir Lancelot you do not want to get into a debating match with me. I get paid to debate. 2007 was not the best team by far. The 2007 team was only beating a pitiful Marion team 20-19 at the half before winning by 28. The 2007 team routinely allowed 20-28 points per game, but their offense was unbelievable so it didn't matter. 2007 was good and I give them their props, but the other teams were very close.

Edited by TheAmbassador

In single A two state title teams from Lake County 1980 (undefeated) with Jerry Reese(Giants GM) at QB and 1985 (Keeny Flagg) that beat SP were very good as well. In AA Marion Co in 1992 that beat Brentwood for the title was very good but I still believe the 1990 team that steamrolled everyone in the playoffs and beat MUS in the title game may still be the best Warrior team of all time.

In single A two state title teams from Lake County 1980 (undefeated) with Jerry Reese(Giants GM) at QB and 1985 (Keeny Flagg) that beat SP were very good as well. In AA Marion Co in 1992 that beat Brentwood for the title was very good but I still believe the 1990 team that steamrolled everyone in the playoffs and beat MUS in the title game may still be the best Warrior team of all time.

The best warrior team of all time might have been the 1993 team that got upset by Kingston in the Quarterfinals in a mud bowl.

The best warrior team of all time might have been the 1993 team that got upset by Kingston in the Quarterfinals in a mud bowl.

That may be true........but the 94 team had the best defense in school history and the 95 team was one of the best offenses in history. That defense looked like a college team with 270lb lineman and 220 lb linebackers

Well, if I have to pick someone other than my team it would have to be the '88 Brentwood Academy team.

They were 15-0 State Champions,outscoring their opponents that year by 495 points!

If I had to pick a public school it would be the '97 Trousdale team or even their '98 team.

Never mind...I'm picking the '69 Pirates and the '74 Pirates...BA can kiss my B A

LOSAO Zzzzzzzz.....recon so....

^^My Old Pirate imitation^^

Well, if I have to pick someone other than my team it would have to be the '88 Brentwood Academy team.

They were 15-0 State Champions,outscoring their opponents that year by 495 points!

If I had to pick a public school it would be the '97 Trousdale team or even their '98 team.

Never mind...I'm picking the '69 Pirates and the '74 Pirates...BA can kiss my B A

LMBO. Which one of those teams did you play on? 69 Champions or 74 Runner Ups?

Edited by TheAmbassador

Recon u is learnable...............LOPOWAO.............................................Zzzzzzzzzzzz........................