Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

What's the forcast this year for DeKalb? I know they lost a lot but don't know what they got back. I say SC and LA stay strong as always. I can see UHS doing what DC did in 2011 going from 3-7 to 8-3. Yea info I got by word of mouth was wrong, apparently its his stepson and they did coach together but was at Cannon around 09.

Lost a whole lot, but don't think we'll have as hard of a time as alot of people expect. Got good players coming back on the defensive side of the ball. Offense will have alot of players that shined when they got playing time last year. One back up WR that will be starting came in for Molander against Upperman and caught two 50+ yard td passes in the time that he was in (this was due to a Molander injury, not against second string). Running back will be more solid than usual, imo. Passing game will take a hit. Got a good 8th grade class coming in as freshman that I can't wait to see. Especially the new QB. Threw for around 2,000 yards this year at the middle school. Luckily alot of players got playing time last year after halftime.

LA will be good as always, but don't think they'll be as frustrating as they have been in years past. McCoin, Hayes, and Linder along with other seniors will definitely be big losses. SC is kind of up in the air. Not sure what to expect with the new coach being first year and the down year this year.

Edited by TigerPride23

Somebody mentioned Rang....you jumped on that coattail, then somebody mentioned Pemberton, you jumped on that coattail... Don't act like you know anything about ...well anything, Most coattail riders have to ride because they don't have any idea, but attempt to look like they do. I've done caught being wishy washy too many times,,,,although it was pretty easy.

Na Tudmite I don't follow no body. I break news I don't just caw like a crow like you do. I've been the first dropping names on here cause I know more folks than you do so if ole Basil is tellin it you can bet its legit. It ain't your fault I know your eyes are still adjusting to the light after your heads been up Jimmy's tail all these last 14 years. :flower: Edited by BasilDuke

Na Tudmite I don't follow no body. I break news I don't just caw like a crow like you do. I've been the first dropping names on here cause I know more folks than you do so if ole Basil is tellin it you can bet its legit. It ain't your fault I know your eyes are still adjusting to the light after your heads been up Jimmy's tail all these last 14 years. :flower:

EPIC!!!!!!

You have no source. You don't speak with the decision makers so there is no way you can break news. If you say every name you hear then you'll declare you were right all along. Trolls are gonna troll. You're pathetic.

You don't know who I talk to, Gomer. Just because they ain't tellin you rubes doesn't mean they ain't talkin to their friends. :flower:

Too much fun...sorry. If he only knew how the last month has went he'd keep his comments to himself. Everyone that posts on here from SC hears a name then 2 or 3 days later he pops in with his breaking news as to who our next HC is going to be. Not just a troll but a bad one at that.

I thought we have established that basilPuke is a nonsensical blabbering ridge runner who knows zilch about the game of football or what is going on in SC. I mean seriously he is the guy in the stands bad mouthing everything the coach does on Friday night.

Guest Termite

Na Tudmite I don't follow no body. I break news I don't just caw like a crow like you do. I've been the first dropping names on here cause I know more folks than you do so if ole Basil is tellin it you can bet its legit. It ain't your fault I know your eyes are still adjusting to the light after your heads been up Jimmy's tail all these last 14 years. :flower:

Na......more like you can't think straight because Jimmy's foot has been in yours.... :roflol:

• Upvote 1

I thought we have established that basilPuke is a nonsensical blabbering ridge runner who knows zilch about the game of football or what is going on in SC. I mean seriously he is the guy in the stands bad mouthing everything the coach does on Friday night.

^^^A 13 year old girl.^^^ :flower: Edited by BasilDuke