District 3AAA

DyronNix

Campbell finally got a break on there schedule and beat Heritage and William Blount at the Heritage classic. Didnt get to go to any but heard they won both. AC plays ORidge next week. CC is at a much improved Clinton team Tuesday, they press, trap, push the ball, shoot from anywhere, then play at Powell Friday. I dont think they've played a home game yet.

Halls goes 2-1 in Grainger Co. Wins against Dainel Boone and Sullivan Central and a tough, one point loss to Hampton. Stetson Moore took home MVP and Austin Davis all tournament team.

Whats Halls doing different this year than last if anything? I mean I know they go as Stetson goes , But are they still shooting it from 28'? Hampton is usually pretty good, but there a single A team arent they? Halls should beat them 99 out of 100 shouldnt they? I guess this is that one

Whats Halls doing different this year than last if anything? I mean I know they go as Stetson goes , But are they still shooting it from 28'? Hampton is usually pretty good, but there a single A team arent they? Halls should beat them 99 out of 100 shouldnt they? I guess this is that one

It looks like Halls was missing a couple starters and another bench guy.

I know Hampton is 1A, but they're a lock for the state tourney this year. With the team they have this year and the guys Halls has out, its not a bad loss.

Campbell finally got a break on there schedule and beat Heritage and William Blount at the Heritage classic. Didnt get to go to any but heard they won both. AC plays ORidge next week. CC is at a much improved Clinton team Tuesday, they press, trap, push the ball, shoot from anywhere, then play at Powell Friday. I dont think they've played a home game yet.

You going to the OR/AC game? If so, let me know and we can meet up!

You going to the OR/AC game? If so, let me know and we can meet up!

Is it at CC? i think so. It'll be tough to get off work and make it all the way up there for the beating, I mean Game. There starting these games a half hour earlier now and makes it a little tough for the working man to get there. I'll let you know though. OR Is good this year, I think thats CC's first home game. 8 in a row to open the season on the road.

Is it at CC? i think so. It'll be tough to get off work and make it all the way up there for the beating, I mean Game. There starting these games a half hour earlier now and makes it a little tough for the working man to get there. I'll let you know though. OR Is good this year, I think thats CC's first home game. 8 in a row to open the season on the road.

Why would the AC/OR game be played at CC? lol

CC is still confused..... lol He goes back and forth so much he dont know who is who....LOL Kidding! I know this is a b-ball thread just wanted to know what you think about AC and Oak Ridge playing in week 10 next year.... Anyway good luck this year it looks like OR is the team to be in b-ball this year.... Edited by Space3

CC is still confused..... lol He goes back and forth so much he dont know who is who....LOL Kidding! I know this is a b-ball thread just wanted to know what you think about AC and Oak Ridge playing in week 10 next year.... Anyway good luck this year it looks like OR is the team to be in b-ball this year....

Honestly? Think yall have a great chance to beat us next year. We are losing a TON off this years 10-2 team that didn't lose by all that much to Maryville in the p-offs. By week 10 we should be playing a lot better, though hopefully. Losing 23 seniors will not be an easy thing to recover from.

LOL, Sorry, when I said OR would be CC's first home game i was in that mode I guess. Not gonna be at the AC/OR game tonight. Work!!!! Gonna try and watch some of the CC/ Clinton game on computer, it'll probably be a much better game. Not a knock on AC , but there just not gonna be able to play with OR. I hear Clinton is much improved so it may be a good game. Let me know how that one goes.