District 3AAA

DyronNix

Tough loss @ SH tonight 69-64...We were up by as much as 11...Science Hill started knocking down a ton of 3's..Won them the game. Very exciting game. Both teams played great D all night, SH just knocked down a lot of 3's to our 1 three all night, if i'm not mistaken? Maybe we hit more? If we did i sure don't remember them lol...Not to take anything away from SH, but being without Rashad Gray the whole game surely hurt us, plus losing Steen again in the 1st qtr really hurt us. Had to play a soph most of the game with Steen out and Rian in foul trouble a lot of the night. With those 2 guys i think we win. Hopefully we meet again with both teams 100%...But, all credit goes to SH..Tough task to beat them at home with practically 2 guys out, though. BTW, what happened to Jaylen Miller? I'm guessing he quit? Our size gave them a lot of trouble down low..Add in Rashad and i think it's a different game. What is wrong with Rashad? Anyone know? Anyways, congrats to Science Hill, excuses are just that, we got beat...Hope to see them again in substate.

Edited by SweetScience

Dang, did everybody die or something? Oh yeah, could be that some people have actual lives, unlike me.

L

LOL. Still around. Still a little miffrd over the 4 pages deleted on this thread. LOLDidnt want to say anything that would get removed, but I will anyway!.

First, I went to the Seymour/AC game and AC got beat by about 16. Talen is definately down at AC. Good kids, good coach, just not that one or two players it takes to compete in this district.

Now on to OR. I think thats a pretty good showing up there at SH. Sounds like they can definately play with anyone in east Tn. They must win the district and the tourny to avoid Maryville or even Bearden right off the bat in regions. I feel if there a two seed in region, they can advance to sub-state and state. One seed would be ideal tho.

As for the rest of the district? wheres everyone playing over the break? Saw where AC was playing Oakdale(0-12) YAWN!!! CC was at the maryville tourny( someone said they play Bradley Central first game) . Karns is in the Pilot classic.Clinton is in KY, I think. Also, no one in position 2-9 should take Clinton lightly. They wont come in intimidated by records or crowds. They play hard, just not alot of w's to show for it.

Halls @ Cosby

Campbell & Central @ Maryville

Powell & Karns @ Catholic

Clinton @ Ky

Anderson @ Midway

Halls plays Sequoyah. But that's about all I know. It's like getting blood from a turnip trying to get timely info from Randy or my son. Heard a team from Nashville will be there. We play 2 games though. Pretty sure we play Thurs and Fri.