Mid-Season Power Rankings

WrestlingGod

Sommers, Wow what a list, you’ve mentioned some good wrestlers here. I too am disappointed. I know you didn’t mean to overlook the big 3 from MBA. Robertson 285, Eguakun 220, and Garstin 195.

Robertson - wins (Prep Slam), Eguakun - places 2nd (Prep Slam) and gives Amos Mason who is one of the best all he can handle at Ryan tournament, Garstin - 3rd (Prep Slam), 1st Ryan, I’ve seen wrestle is just plain tough. All three I’d put against anyone on your list. Love to see Garstin-v-Boykin

No mention of Ryan’s light weight guy’s except Marchetti, all dangerous and worth a mention.

You must not get out much.

I've only seen a few of these guys wrestle from MBA this year but I almost went ahead and put a couple of your big guys in there anyway but got lazy and just didn't do it.

Tell you what I had a Cleveland wrestlers dad tell me to take his son off the list, so let's place your number 1 MBA pick in there in place of him. WHAT SAY YOU?

If I may......

1.Baker ttow

2. Matlock

3. Oliver ttow

4. Turbo SBG

5. Marchetti tpt and Stevens SBG

For those people that ranked a young man that has not and will not compete this year, then I will throw in Cory Manson as my mythical top high school rassler.. They have rassled the same amount of high school matches this year and I think Cory would win by fall...

Soms I kind like your list and I hate myself for it...

Bcb iii

Edited by bear cat brown

If I may......

1.Baker ttow

2. Matlock

3. Oliver ttow

4. Turbo SBG

5. Marchetti tpt and Stevens SBG

For those people that ranked a young man that has not and will not compete this year, then I will throw in Cory Manson as my mythical top high school rassler.. They have rassled the same amount of high school matches this year and I think Cory would win by fall...

Soms I kind like your list and I hate myself for it...

Bcb iii

You bead wearing traitor......you are no longer on my "favorite poster" hall of fame list.

You bead wearing traitor......you are no longer on my "favorite poster" hall of fame list.

Texaspetey, I knew when I hit post,

that you would respond..Sorry my man but Soms is the only "entertainment" on the board.

Hope to see you soon..

Unlike Pete Rose, I don't think about the hall of fame and I admit to gambling on everything..

Bcb iii

that you would respond..Sorry my man but Soms is the only "entertainment" on the board.

Hope to see you soon..

Unlike Pete Rose, I don't think about the hall of fame and I admit to gambling on everything..

Bcb iii

I looked for you at the Soddy tourney a few weeks ago, but I did not see ya.

I've only seen a few of these guys wrestle from MBA this year but I almost went ahead and put a couple of your big guys in there anyway but got lazy and just didn't do it.

Tell you what I had a Cleveland wrestlers dad tell me to take his son off the list, so let's place your number 1 MBA pick in there in place of him. WHAT SAY YOU?

For a wrestling scientist statitician research analysist you seem to have serious reading comprehension difficulties....that explains a lot.

Ya I agree Sommers when a parent starts to use plural verbiage on this forum he/she needs to take a breath and step back. There is no "we" on the the mat, there is just "him" the wrestler. I guess they don't teach the rules regarding English singularity/plurality where you're originally from before you came to Bradley County. I am confident however, that you won't pick up utility of the proper grammar living Bradley County, just a pair of dentures. In all seriousness, I am always completely turned off when parents try to talk as if their kids are a am absolute extension of themselves...

Hope to see you soon..

Bcb iii

Tommy baby,,, I knew you saw the light many years ago before Jack was out of middle school and Hoc was having a cow with You & Tee getting to the top of the podium . I almost saw you come out of the closet as a full fledged SOMS LOVER until you tempered your initial entry with an edited one.

I honestly felt Tex had Somm hope worth thousands thru the therapy you & Joe can administer. Even now Our disappointed Chichless - Bradley/Cleveland home boy may benefit.

Tex no doubt harbors this massive love hate battle within himself and is looking far & wide to find support to pin down the more fierce hate side that keeps him up at night studying the soms profile to justify 1 side & overcome his Struggle with a more natural yet less than tasteful side of this subtle SOMS love within.

BCB, you Know YOU can help rescue this former Bradley Wrestler From his demise in his 3rd period nearing OT span in life... Perhaps even if only pure form of entertainment as you have openly acknowledged ;)

Where is Jacob Stevens, he wasn't even honorable mention. I guess since I support SD, my opinion is biased, but how do you just forget about a two-time State Champ and three-time medalist. Gage Richmond is another to be considered, maybe not top ten, but at least honorable mention. Turbo is definitely top ten, I guess these picks are coming out of BC best I can tell