8AA Mid Season Review

KITTY

I thought that might be the case. Hey, no hard feelings at all. If it is important enough to attend then I would think it has something to do with college and scholarships or something. Can't blame them for trying to better themselves and last thing you wanna do is complain about rescheduling. Like said before, bad timing.

All that matters is they will be there tonight and if we win then a loss in the final would still put us in sub state.

Yeah, you're probably right. I mean who wouldn't want a chance at helping establish what they will be making of themselves for the next four years or longer depending on the route they decide. It's college, it's what they've dreamed of probably since they were younger. Geeze what has the world came to that you are bashed for something like that. Let's face the facts. They are football players at heart and if that's the path they choose to try to pursue then who are we to say it's not ok.

Yeah, you're probably right. I mean who wouldn't want a chance at helping establish what they will be making of themselves for the next four years or longer depending on the route they decide. It's college, it's what they've dreamed of probably since they were younger. Geeze what has the world came to that you are bashed for something like that. Let's face the facts. They are football players at heart and if that's the path they choose to try to pursue then who are we to say it's not ok.

This. Yeah it's gonna be frustrating playing without them Thursday (IF we even make it). But what happens now is minuscule when looking at them bettering themselves and planning their futures. Anyone who is going to belittle them for trying that loses some respect in my eyes.