8AA Mid Season Review

KITTY

DC pulls it off 62-51. Congrats! Bledsoe played the most depleted dekalb team so far this season and DC pulled off a double digit win. I'm confident with our whole team this would've been about like the LA/Upperman game was earlier.

Only reason it was a double digit win is dekalb shot a layup at the buzzer..... Really "classy" move there..... Dekalbs coach has to be the most 'roid raged arrogant and classless coach...... Dekalb players played really well but will get destroyed thursday night and in sub-state..... I hope they Mcminn central in sub-state.....

Only reason it was a double digit win is dekalb shot a layup at the buzzer..... Really "classy" move there..... Dekalbs coach has to be the most 'roid raged arrogant and classless coach...... Dekalb players played really well but will get destroyed thursday night and in sub-state..... I hope they Mcminn central in sub-state.....

Wow. I smell sour grapes. Once again, I see a team jacking up three pointers when they have us on the ropes, in foul trouble. Your team got outcoached and you respond by trash talking said coach. Congrats.

We may very well get destroyed Thursday because Livingston played the best game I'd seen them play all year tonight. They are rolling. But that has nothing to do with your misguided opinion that we have a "classless 'roid-raged" coach. Sorry that he actually shows some grit, emotion, and passion to fire his team up when theyre in trouble instead of standing around and twiddling his thumbs like the OTHER coach on the sideline.

DeKalb is having a historic season as well, regardless of who we draw in substate. Honesty, it would take a miracle for DC to make it through any substate game. I hope you enjoy wallowing in your bitterness, though. Maybe it will magically change the score!

Edited by dctiger

Lol.. You have basically a home court advantage, you're playing a DC team that is missing more players than they were in their whole district tournament, and you complain about a lay up and "roid raged coach." I can't do anything but laugh at that. If anything you're lucky you weren't embarrassed by a healthy top tier team from 8AA whether it be us or LA. Bledsoe had a good season and I admit was alot better than last year, but whether we get destroyed or not at least we have the privelege of making it that far.

Edited by TigerPride23

Lol.. You have basically a home court advantage, you're playing a DC team that is missing more players than they were in their whole district tournament, and you complain about a lay up and "roid raged coach." I can't do anything but laugh at that. If anything you're lucky you weren't embarrassed by a healthy top tier team from 8AA whether it be us or LA. Bledsoe had a good season and I admit was alot better than last year, but whether we get destroyed or not at least we have the privelege of making it that far.

I could've complained about the refs but they were just horrible for both teams..... This game was way closer than the score indicated.... 2 losses to end the season is not a privelege in my book......