8AA Mid Season Review

KITTY

Also, I'd like to give props to LA. Shows what a quality team they have. One injury worries us against them so bad, but we have beat everyone else with injuries all year. Even the region semi final missing two players. Shows how tough the district is. I hope tonight we find a way to keep it competitive. I can see it now.. Sonni and Atnip have the game of their lives helped by three point shooting across the board for the team. Hey, just being optimistic.

DC v LA round 4 tonight. DC holds the serious edge at 2-1, but LA but a little beat down on DC in the district champ game. Some could argue the game really did not matter as DC ended up with a much easier side of the bracket, but LA made it look very easy destroying Upperman the other night. DC is without 3 players with two of those being major contributors. I do not count molander on the list of contributors besides just being a body that can play a little D. Luckily this game does not end the season, but I see Coach Martin of Dekalb throwing alot out there tonight because he really wants this win and a home game. In the end I see Patterson getting the starting nod. Vincent isnt the best ball handler and bone just is not strong enough to bang around down low. Patterson is the closest to Howell that Dekalb has left and Howell is what gave livingston problems. I see LA taking this game in a close one. 56- 51. Atnip and Fullilove having pretty good games. Also with Patterson taking this start it will get him ready for a huge substate game next monday

Ok this is looking a little ahead but it is a scenario that will happen so I don't think I'm over looking anything by bringing it up. Win or lose DC or LA will be playing Howard or Central. Both games will be determined by who wins and loses in region 3 and 4.

If LA is healthy and DC has best case scenario with Howell and Phillips back, what are the chances of 8AA being competitive and having a chance to win the sub-state game?