8AA Mid Season Review

KITTY

After reading all this tonight all I can say is wow. Here is my .02. Im sorry if your not used to yelling, screaming, stomping, clip board throwing coaches that care about their kids, the game, and their schools rich winning traditions. You should come visit 8AA a little more often. These coaches are are why year in and out we have some of the best teams in the state and 9 times of 10 at least one playing in the boro. I'm honestly surprised that some of them were not T'ed up down there because the refs there are not used to the way we do things here. Are there going to be those that talk bad about there own school's coach for various reasons, sure. But take any team in 8AA and 99.9% will love their coach. Heck I even like a few of them from other schools when we are not playing them. Secondly to the comment about ending the season on two losses. Hey at least they have the chance to play those two games. I hope your in the stands to watch and learn. LA and DC both have two very tough games ahead of them. The championship game I think can go either way. Sorry to hear about all the DC hardships they are playing great and have overcome so much. I have to go for LA in the Regional championship game, but I wish DC the best of luck in the sub state so we can meet again in a week or so for the big game in the boro. As for the sour Bledsoe Co fans be glad DC wasn't healthy and have a full team,or that you were not playing LA, it could have ended as ugly as the LA/ Grundy game. 7AA teams wouldnt have a chance at even making the region if they played here. To end my rant of more than .02 I'd like to Congratulate Bledsoe on the fine season they had and wish them luck till we meet again. Lets have a good one Thursday night and see who's playing at home and who gets to go to the round house.

Edited by LA_Wildcats

After reading all this tonight all I can say is wow. Here is my .02. Im sorry if your not used to yelling, screaming, stomping, clip board throwing coaches that care about their kids, the game, and their schools rich winning traditions. You should come visit 8AA a little more often. These coaches are are why year in and out we have some of the best teams in the state and 9 times of 10 at least one playing in the boro. I'm honestly surprised that some of them were not T'ed up down there because the refs there are not used to the way we do things here. Are there going to be those that talk bad about there own school's coach for various reasons, sure. But take any team in 8AA and 99.9% will love their coach. Heck I even like a few of them from other schools when we are not playing them. Secondly to the comment about ending the season on two losses. Hey at least they have the chance to play those two games. I hope your in the stands to watch and learn. LA and DC both have two very tough games ahead of them. The championship game I think can go either way. Sorry to hear about all the DC hardships they are playing great and have overcome so much. I have to go for LA in the Regional championship game, but I wish DC the best of luck in the sub state so we can meet again in a week or so for the big game in the boro. As for the sour Bledsoe Co fans be glad DC wasn't healthy and have a full team,or that you were not playing LA, it could have ended as ugly as the LA/ Grundy game. 7AA teams wouldnt have a chance at even making the region if they played here. To end my rant of more than .02 I'd like to Congratulate Bledsoe on the fine season they had and wish them luck till we meet again. Lets have a good one Thursday night and see who's playing at home and who gets to go to the round house.

And this is why I love 8-AA basketball!! We may jaw at each other all year long but we also know when to show support!! Good luck to BOTH teams Thursday!

And this is why I love 8-AA basketball!! We may jaw at each other all year long but we also know when to show support!! Good luck to BOTH teams Thursday!

8-AA is the greatest district to be apart of in the state in all sports.The rivalrys run deep and all schools have great players and fan bases that make it so exciting. I'm sure there will be plenty of jawing going on Thursday and im sure that HOGEYE will be heard very loud ringing throughout the gym. I hope LA can even out the series :mrgreen:. Then I hope to hear of good things come Saturday night for both teams. Safe travels and games to BOTH our teams and fans, hope to see yall Thursday night

8-AA is the greatest district to be apart of in the state in all sports.The rivalrys run deep and all schools have great players and fan bases that make it so exciting. I'm sure there will be plenty of jawing going on Thursday and im sure that HOGEYE will be heard very loud ringing throughout the gym. I hope LA can even out the series :mrgreen:. Then I hope to hear of good things come Saturday night for both teams. Safe travels and games to BOTH our teams and fans, hope to see yall Thursday night

Wait, isn't Boy's substate played monday night??

That's right....you had me scared for a moment though...I work Saturday lol. Would be nice to see both CC and LA girls make the final eight though. Someone has to escape the round house with a W though..

Sorry about that all these dates are a bit confussing to keep straight and it getting late. It's been done before by both teams. I think we can do it again we just have to play to our best. It would be nice if something happened and Central had to travel so neither of us had to actually go there. It wouldnt make it any easier but it would take the home court adv. out of it for them and give it to one of our teams