8AA Mid Season Review

KITTY

I don't know. We have two 6'5 post players. One with alot of body. Then two other 6'3 players. The guards are your average 5'9 - 5'10. For this area that's not terribly undersized. Tonight CCS looked to have two guys that were around 6'7 or so and it didn't do them much good. Just all depends on how you play the game. I saw the same Bledsoe team play this same DC team in region last year and was embarrassed. I'm not trying to sound arrogant or anything like that. I respect what Bledsoe has done this year. It's just with the teams DC, LA, and Upperman have this year I feel we are well prepared.

Well I've heard an update on Howell. It's some kind of high ankle problem and I did hear something about torn ligaments. He has to go to some sort of surgeon to get it looked at. You can't help but feel bad for him. This season has been a roller coaster for 'em. We still have plenty of weapons for Bledsoe, but the winner of LA/Upperman will be tough. The good news is the winner and loser both advance. Him missing all those district games in the season hopefully will have us prepared. I guess everything happens for a reason. When we were playing at our best without him we beat Upperman so I believe we can still get it done. Just gotta have faith.

Upperman is now in the same position that LA was the last time against us. Third game in an 0-2 series. I think they could very well pull it off.

It will actually be the 4th match-up. It is very hard to beat a good team 4 times but our seniors have more post season experince than any other team in the region & possibly the mid state. 2 state tourn appearances & a double overtime loss in substate from making it 3. That has to play a part on the mental edge in these elimination games. This will be the 1st test for Dekalb! I beleive they have a better team than BC but its their 1st time this year facing elimination. With their emotional play & the loss of their best guard, can they show the poise to pull the win off or will they get upset? BC has nothing to loose cause they are"supposed to loose" alot of pressure on Dekalb!

It will actually be the 4th match-up. It is very hard to beat a good team 4 times but our seniors have more post season experince than any other team in the region & possibly the mid state. 2 state tourn appearances & a double overtime loss in substate from making it 3. That has to play a part on the mental edge in these elimination games. This will be the 1st test for Dekalb! I beleive they have a better team than BC but its their 1st time this year facing elimination. With their emotional play & the loss of their best guard, can they show the poise to pull the win off or will they get upset? BC has nothing to loose cause they are"supposed to loose" alot of pressure on Dekalb!

I don't know why I said 0-2....haha. Wasn't thinking. I agree that Bledsoe will have a chip on their shoulder. I said it earlier..