Best Facility

POLKcoPRIDE

Interesting tidbits about Sevier County's field. Bradley played DB here in the '76 playoff's (neutral site halfway between schools) and that place was rocking that night (24 - 21 final in favor the Bradley Bears). Then Bradley played there a couple of times while Coach Robertson was coach for Bradley (former star player for the Smokey Bears) and they gave him some nice recognition.

I don't doubt it. However its been a different story

when wb has gone up there. The Govs were playing the smoky bears every year ( until this year) on week 0. On the years WB went up there to play the home side had tons of empty seats and the crowd was dead compared to most 6A games. You would expect for a team that has had the success sevier county has had to have a rocking crowd every game.

Best one sided stadium=WB ;)

Haha that is nice of you to say but that's not true. As a loyal wb fan I have to say that heritage's stadium is a lot nicer. They beat us simply because of the mountain scenery. I have also heard from players that heritage has the softest grass.