11-AA Thread

31ballfan

Waverly 5 Camden 4. Game 2 at Camden tomorrow.

I was formatting a new computer and missed the game. Kind of shocked to be honest. I knew Waverly had a good record but as bad as they were last year I would have thought the record was an aberration. Guess not. \Going to tomorrows game for sure. Sounds like Harpeth is rocking the ball. Anyone know how Montgomery Central is this year?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harpeth beat Hillwood 13-0 today. The boys are certainly hitting the ball much better, and we got a complete game out of our pitcher. Looking forward to Creekwood Monday and Tuesday if this weather will just give us a break. This is some Spring huh?

Spring? I Have not seen it yet.

Harpeth picks up a big win last night over Creekwood 6-3. Andrew Buma threw 6 1/3 innings. Temp is finally going to rise a little today as we go to their place for the make up from Monday. Looking forward to some good baseball, and the warmer weather.

Bats were cold last night

Every thing was cold last night..We need sun shine and southern winds.

Harpeth gets the win(6-4) last night at Creekwood in a good ballgame by both teams. Hats off to the young Creekwood team they are going to win some close games this season. They never change their approach and enthusiasm regardless the score. They were mounting a big comeback last night, thankfully Burger struck out the side in the 6th to stop it. Indians got some good hitting last night and good defense. Still have to clean up a few errors to have the complete game.

Creek Wood and Cheatham R cancelled for today 4/1. They will play a Varsity DH @ CW starting at 4:30. If we can get thru Thursday rain I saw mid 70's and sun for a stretch. will MC and Camden push til Wed on the reservation?

Exactly what MC and Camden have done. Tuesday game @ Camden Mondays game moved to Wednesday@MC.

I Hate it because we had Mcnairy Co scheduled in a tourney and I wanted to see a former Camden kid who now lives there Play. I wish he was still in Camden Kids a Phenomenal Baseball player was turning double plays as an 8 year old. I think I read some where that he is ranked as the 8th best 14 year old Player in the country. name is Austin Pace