11-AA Thread

31ballfan

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the delay Beagle, I haven't been on in a couple of days. Harpeth has pretty much laid an egg the last two days. I know Camden always hits well but our pitching just teed it up for them.

The 2nd baseman did not play last night and is having some depth perception issues. I think he will be fine and may play today. Indians have not been competitive for 4 games and need to do some soul searching to get things turned around. We are not executing in any facet of the game right now, and our pitching is just awful. We are a better team than we showed with Camden, not taking anything away from Camden, the Lefty on Monday was dominant. He struck out 13 and carried a no hitter into the 5th. We have Stewart Cty today and hope to get back on track.

Edited by coachcutt

Sorry for the delay Beagle, I haven't been on in a couple of days. Harpeth has pretty much laid an egg the last two days. I know Camden always hits well but our pitching just teed it up for them.

The 2nd baseman did not play last night and is having some depth perception issues. I think he will be fine and may play today. Indians have not been competitive for 4 games and need to do some soul searching to get things turned around. We are not executing in any facet of the game right now, and our pitching is just awful. We are a better team than we showed with Camden, not taking anything away from Camden, the Lefty on Monday was dominant. He struck out 13 and carried a no hitter into the 5th. We have Stewart Cty today and hope to get back on track.

thanks on the update on the second baseman that was a hard shot he took glad to hear its nothing lasting. Sam Latendresse has dominated everyone this season and he is just a Junior. Kid left the game after the 4th vs MC with a 2-0 deficit with 12 strike outs and 2 walks and no hits both walks scored scored We played pretty badly vs MC that game so i know how that can be.GL the rest of the way.

Harpeth defeated Stewart Cty last night to complete the sweep. That puts us at 5-3 in the district, we have Cheatham and MC left for the last two weeks. Where does the rest of the district stand and who do you have left? Who will get to host the district by winningthe regular season? It looks like Camden and MC are in the driver's seat at this point.

On a positive note we finally got the bats going last night after a 4 game skid. Had 2 HR and lots of good solid line drives. We will probably get rained out today which may not be a bad thing, too many games in a short period of time for our pitching staff to handle. We have Sycamore tomorrow night in a big county rivalry game. Both teams put a lot of emphasis on this game and hopefully the weather will cooperate. We have the tarp out and hope it doesn't blow away. Good luck to all and stay safe in the storms.

Harpeth beat Cheatham 12-2 last night, how did the rest of the district do? The Indians continue to swing the bats, Ethan Hurt hit a bomb that may not have landed yet.

Cheatham students rode the Indians pretty hard it was funny, even had walk out music for our guys that was hillarious.