gordonsville

diesel28

why would he waht to come he had the oppertunity when he was a freshman. dont think he could get casons job anyway

Jalen is better than Cason. More of an every down back, and built better.

It would be absolutely stupid for him to do it. I he wants a D1 scholarship and he wants to transfer, he should look at transferring to one if the Wilson county schools(WC or MJ).

It would be absolutely stupid for him to do it. I he wants a D1 scholarship and he wants to transfer, he should look at transferring to one if the Wilson county schools(WC or MJ).

you think jalen is built better.have you ever seen cason

he got a letter from bama the other day

Interest letters don't count. Its more than i ever got(which was nothing).Has he been invited to any junior days? Any camps put on by rivals or 247?

Cason is a small back with OK speed. He doesn't have a frame to bulk up and be a big back either.

I think he can play college football at the D2 level or maybe the 1-AA level. But Manning will play at the level of a CUSA school or maybe a big East school.

My point was to say that Manning would start over Cason but arguing that is futile because its not a smart move if he did indeed do that.

If seriously transferring and wanting to play above a mid major DI level in college & hes a RB he should pass on any Wilson county school other than FC. MJ had a great FB in mcCathern & a solid RB in Hopkins the past 2 seasons and neither got "big time" offers. This is with back-to-back years in the 6A semifinals.

Wilson Central thus far has had a few players get some mid major or ivy league offers but not skill players. Linemen or linebackers mostly. This might be due to their playing 0 or one playoff game most years and not getting exposure deep in the playoffs. FC has a definite D1 QB who will sign next yr with offers already from UCLA, SMU, Syracuse, etc. additionally they have a sophomore lineman getting serious D1 looks and invites already from programs like Vandy & Duke. Playing DII going forward should only enhance the looks FC players will get.

Of course as a RB or skill player the Rutherford & Sumner county schools seem to be putting out the most big time D1 talent yr after yr.

Edited by Volzchamps