Region 6-AA Tournament

howdoitknow

I heard sawdust76 got a close look at the hood of one of those Chevy bow ties tonight.

you're mistaken my redneck "friend", thats sounds like one of them high level super redneck games y'all play in Cheatham co.like lickin the North end of this south bound mule! I guess that does give you that Brown bow tie effect !! Hee,hee,hee ?

you're mistaken my redneck "friend", thats sounds like one of them high level super redneck games y'all play in Cheatham co.like lickin the North end of this south bound mule! I guess that does give you that Brown bow tie effect !! Hee,hee,hee ?

We were too busy waxing the hood with 12-AA to worry about any other games.

Saw the game last night, good start and great finish to the game by Cheatham. I won't say that Cheatham is playing their best ball right now, but they are getting the job done. As they move forward, they are going to have to have more than 2 good quarters in a game. Saunders hit some big buckets last night along with Darden having a couple of impressive dunks, but in my opinion the Thatcher kid was the key to that win, he hit some key buckets early in the game and hit a huge 3 late in the 3rd quarter. Cheatham definitely has a chance to make it to the Boro. I hope they do for the sake that I am afraid some of these poster's may do something drastic if they don't. I just think that it is crazy that you all talk so much crap to people that you don't know, most of us just support our teams, you guys take it to another level, I guess when you have a run like you have had this year it gives you the right to disrespect anybody that is not on the Cheatham bandwagon, and really, nobody cares what your 2 year record is. Regardless of what happens from here on out, Cheatham has had a great season, I know that all of the Cubs fans hope the Cubs can keep it going, but if you fans don't start acting a little more civilized, regardless of what happens, you will get NO respect from anyone!

Saw the game last night, good start and great finish to the game by Cheatham. I won't say that Cheatham is playing their best ball right now, but they are getting the job done. As they move forward, they are going to have to have more than 2 good quarters in a game. Saunders hit some big buckets last night along with Darden having a couple of impressive dunks, but in my opinion the Thatcher kid was the key to that win, he hit some key buckets early in the game and hit a huge 3 late in the 3rd quarter. Cheatham definitely has a chance to make it to the Boro. I hope they do for the sake that I am afraid some of these poster's may do something drastic if they don't. I just think that it is crazy that you all talk so much crap to people that you don't know, most of us just support our teams, you guys take it to another level, I guess when you have a run like you have had this year it gives you the right to disrespect anybody that is not on the Cheatham bandwagon, and really, nobody cares what your 2 year record is. Regardless of what happens from here on out, Cheatham has had a great season, I know that all of the Cubs fans hope the Cubs can keep it going, but if you fans don't start acting a little more civilized, regardless of what happens, you will get NO respect from anyone!

The Cheatham fans aren't the instigators. Get your facts straight. Also we don't need your support.

Cheer for who you want to cheer for and lecture someone else!

Edited by howdoitknow2

Congrats to the cubs team and coaches. These guys deserve so much credit and deserve the attention they are getting from their fans on here. They are a WONDERFUL bunch of guys. These boys play well together and are an actual TEAM. Their fans should be very proud of them and have earned bragging rights. STATE BOUND!!! GO CUBS!!