Region 6-AA Tournament

howdoitknow

I'm a redneck and proud of it,but the cubs take it to another level.who gets tech.fouls when up by 20 points?

The one kid got a technical foul for screaming "yeah baby let's go!" as a celebration (not directed towards anyone) for drawing a foul when the Cubs were making a huge run in the half. How do I know this? It happened right in front of me!

That was a misunderstanding by the official.

The other technical foul I can't comment on because it happened at the other end of the court from where I sat.

READ CAREFULLY though when I say the first technical foul call was a total misunderstanding by the official. He would even admit the same thing if you asked him I am sure.

Spring Hill beat Creek Wood 67-47. That makes the title game a Spring Hill vs Cheatham County matchup. The Raiders beat the Cubs in last year's region semifinals. It's a very fitting final chapter for the Cubs in Region 6. They get to take a shot at the one team that they haven't beaten. Go Cubs!

rednecks,I mean cubs,get thrashed Thursday night!

Awwww don't be a sore loser because the kittens got taken to the woodshed by a pack of hungry Cubs! The best part that I hope sticks with you was Darden completely POSTERIZING one of the kittens in the final minutes of the game.

Where is papatiger I wonder?

There is a GM plant in Spring Hill. Chevy is a GM automobile correct?

to be the man, you got to beat the man. all we got to do now is figure out WHO IS THE MAN !

78-54 tells me who "THE MAN" is hahahahahaha

cchs is a darn good team but not better than Waverly in this game we love the ball bounces certain ways and falls into hands on both sides and those plays did both games for cchs vs wchs and kudos a win is a win but better? No. and props to them advancing 1 rd further than Wchs but the real region championship was played last nite

Better than Camden, Better than Harpeth, Better than Waverly, Better than Creek Wood, Better than Summit, Better than Giles County, and very soon you can add Spring Hill to the list of teams that the Cubs are BETTER THAN when you compare teams. If you want to call the Waverly/Giles game the region c'ship go ahead. You little people need something to feel good about.

Edited by LBD

It's funny ya'll keep talking about Darden and Saunders and dont get me wrong they are great! But without Brinkley, Thomas,and Conners out there with them they cant get the job done. When they are out there with a different crew some how our lead gets smaller so give some credit to our seniors they are the ones out there giving it their all also. Thatcher is a beast all around, in my opinion he is our team MVP he is a player who gives 100% from the time he steps on the court till the time he steps off. Devin is fast and can drive in on teams with little trouble. Billy...Well hes tough when hes in the game teams are intimidated. his defensive skills are unreal! He stops the inside game of the opposing team. Good Luck to all of the guys on the team!! GO CUBS!!!!

Edited by cubsfan1

It's funny ya'll keep talking about Darden and Saunders and dont get me wrong they are great! But without Brinkley, Thomas,and Conners out there with them they cant get the job done. When they are out there with a different crew some how our lead gets smaller so give some credit to our seniors they are the ones out there giving it their all also. Thatcher is a beast all around, in my opinion he is our team MVP he is a player who gives 100% from the time he steps on the court till the time he steps off. Devin is fast and can drive in on teams with little trouble. Billy...Well hes tough when hes in the game teams are intimidated. his defensive skills are unreal! Good Luck to all of the guys on the team!! GO CUBS!!!!

I agree that those guys are important parts to the team and that the Cubs could not have gotten to this point without any of them. Devin and Thatcher have been there since Day #1 and this is their team. As both a football and basketball player Thatcher's accomplishments have been amazing. He may be one of the best senior athletes to ever come through the high school. Billy has been a great addition to the team the last 2 years. When he is playing at a high level he is a dominant force.

Having said that you now have to take your own advice and change your earlier comments of the team's coaching too! You were very critical of the coaches after the first Creek Wood game. Also, if I may add, you were critical of Harlan and Bates after that game. When the Cubs made their first half run last night the five on the floor were Harlan, Conner, Saunders, Brinkley, and Bates. When they went small they gave Giles fits.

I agree that those guys are important parts to the team and that the Cubs could not have gotten to this point without any of them. Devin and Thatcher have been there since Day #1 and this is their team. As both a football and basketball player Thatcher's accomplishments have been amazing. He may be one of the best senior athletes to ever come through the high school. Billy has been a great addition to the team the last 2 years. When he is playing at a high level he is a dominant force.

Having said that you now have to take your own advice and change your earlier comments of the team's coaching too! You were very critical of the coaches after the first Creek Wood game. Also, if I may add, you were critical of Harlan and Bates after that game. When the Cubs made their first half run last night the five on the floor were Harlan, Conner, Saunders, Brinkley, and Bates. When they went small they gave Giles fits.