Region 6-AA Tournament

howdoitknow

Unfortunately we will not be able to see a 3rd match up between Cheatham and Waverly, but after watching the Giles Waverly game tonight, I really don't think that Giles can hang with Cheatham. Giles won't have the advantage of playing on the smaller court like they did tonight, they get to play on a big boy court. Waverly has had a great season, it ended a too soon but they made Waverly proud. The future is bright for Waverly, so now it depends on the amount of work everyone does in the offseason. Waverly is going to miss McKenzie Etheridge and Austin Mullinix, two great players and leaders. But, back on topic, Cheatham over Giles by 12.

I wasn't at the game but I can tell you that scoring 3 points in a quarter cost Waverly the ball game last night. Cheatham County is better than Waverly. The last time the Cubs played Waverly they hit 10+ threes and it still wasn't enough to get the job done. Waverly hit 7 last night and went cold for an entire quarter of action. Despite this they still lost by ONLY 3 POINTS in a game that was a "true home court advantage" for Giles.

Cheatham County: 67

Giles County: 54

I wasn't at the game but I can tell you that scoring 3 points in a quarter cost Waverly the ball game last night. Cheatham County is better than Waverly. The last time the Cubs played Waverly they hit 10+ threes and it still wasn't enough to get the job done. Waverly hit 7 last night and went cold for an entire quarter of action. Despite this they still lost by ONLY 3 POINTS in a game that was a "true home court advantage" for Giles.

Cheatham County: 67

Giles County: 54

I agree with everything but your prediction and the fact Cchs is better than Waverly Cchs is a darn good team but not better than Waverly in this game we love the ball bounces certain ways and falls into hands on both sides and those plays did both games for cchs vs wchs and kudos a win is a win but better? No. and props to them advancing 1 rd further than Wchs but the real region championship was played last nite...goodluck to all teams sad I wont get to see another great game tuesday nite cchs vs gchs but I look frwd to hearing about it

I agree with everything but your prediction and the fact Cchs is better than Waverly Cchs is a darn good team but not better than Waverly in this game we love the ball bounces certain ways and falls into hands on both sides and those plays did both games for cchs vs wchs and kudos a win is a win but better? No. and props to them advancing 1 rd further than Wchs but the real region championship was played last nite...goodluck to all teams sad I wont get to see another great game tuesday nite cchs vs gchs but I look frwd to hearing about it

Tune in to www.wqsvam790.com and listen to Jim Gibbs call of the game.

Cchs is a darn good team but not better than Waverly in this game we love the ball bounces certain ways and falls into hands on both sides and those plays did both games for cchs vs wchs and kudos a win is a win but better? No. and props to them advancing 1 rd further than Wchs but the real region championship was played last nite...

Cheatham is 25-3 and Waverly is 23-7. Cheatham went 2-0 against Waverly. I would say that makes them better. Like someone said last nite go enjoy baseball season.

24-6 in 2011-2012

25-3 in 2012-2013

49-9 over the last 2 years (58 games)

GCHS is 50-11 over last 2 years (61 games) with a trip to the sate tourny the past 3 and 2 region Championships in 3. No doubt this would be a huge victory for GC but by no means would it be considered an upset, imo. Should be entertaining game, GO CATS!!!

Cheatham is 25-3 and Waverly is 23-7. Cheatham went 2-0 against Waverly. I would say that makes them better. Like someone said last nite go enjoy baseball season.

Haha ignorance any eduacated person knows records dont mean squat and if you take my points in one of my previous posts in the "ball bounces a certain way" part IF and I say if so.dont get definitive or all upset cause I KNOW IT DIDNT HAPPEN but IF those balls bounce the opposite way you can EASILY see if you are not ignorant or illiterate to the game that WCHS could have had those two wins which in turn puts wchs at I believe 25-5 and cchs 23-5 sooo your statement is ignorant like I said congrats to them but they better hope the ball bounces that way vs gchs because they WILL need it!

This also goes to show records when they are that close records dont mean squat just depends on timing and cchs won cause the bounces fell there way and so be it its a game it happens but to say "oh they beat 'em twice, must make them better" is Ignorant kiddo

Edited by PrimeXTime44

GCHS is 50-11 over last 2 years (61 games) with a trip to the sate tourny the past 3 and 2 region Championships in 3. No doubt this would be a huge victory for GC but by no means would it be considered an upset, imo. Should be entertaining game, GO CATS!!!

I was there last night @ Gchs and a few weeks back @ Cchs and if I based solely off those 2 games who wins this nxt game I say Gchs and their resume over the last two yrs looks a bit better than Cchs and the "last two yrs" is what yall been.preaching on.here and yeah its great but now this guy shut yall up cause your next opponent has a better resume the last 3 yrs, 2 yrs, and this year! They played a tougher schedule and came out with 2 losses and 1 to the 9AA district champs who have a solid team as well so thank u for this post dadtimesfive

It will be a good game and I do believe that Giles will be favored by most to pick up the victory. For the Cubs boys basketball team a matchup vs Giles County is equal to what their football team faced back in November vs Fairview. There will be plenty of doubters but in the end another Cubs sport will reach a new height by beating a Top 10 caliber team. The same is true for the Lady Cubs on Monday vs Page.