Region 6-AA Tournament

howdoitknow

Yeah "Mr compare scores" I do believe Gchs beat Summit by 40 plus both times with 2nd half subs in soooo if u are still thinking that way all u gain is lost gas this weekend I saw Waverly twice this yr @ Cchs and Gchs and those 2 games vs Cchs what waverly dont have is some1 to stop ur big black guy (sry dont know #) but Giles has 3 ppl that can stop him real quik and both cchs and gchs have a "shooter" I see Gchs winning by 10 Joey sry bout it hahaha my last post of night

Yeah "Mr compare scores" I do believe Gchs beat Summit by 40 plus both times with 2nd half subs in soooo if u are still thinking that way all u gain is lost gas this weekend I saw Waverly twice this yr @ Cchs and Gchs and those 2 games vs Cchs what waverly dont have is some1 to stop ur big black guy (sry dont know #) but Giles has 3 ppl that can stop him real quik and both cchs and gchs have a "shooter" I see Gchs winning by 10 Joey sry bout it hahaha my last post of night

Cheatham could have won by 50 tonight. They had subs in late 3rd/whole 4th. Giles has a great team but they will bow out on Tuesday night. The Cubs are headed to the Boro.

If you think Darden is the Cubs "lone weapon" you are mistaken.

Jordan Darden is who you're thinking of.

Cheatham could have won by 50 tonight. They had subs in late 3rd/whole 4th. Giles has a great team but they will bow out on Tuesday night. The Cubs are headed to the Boro.

If you think Darden is the Cubs "lone weapon" you are mistaken.

Im not saying he's there only weopon im saying he's the only one wchs had no answer for and Gchs has 3 and darden can guard mullinax and that leaves no1 guarding ur other good players and Gchs is Waverly on.roids with a post player and wchs played cchs pretty close yes the game score was close tonite vs Gchs but wchs did hit probably 12 3's vs gchs 1 sooo I see a 10 pt game unless yall hit all them 3's too so ill just say goodluck and watch yalls posts on.here...

I think you will see 12aa win both games Tuesday night. Spring Hill is playing excellent basketball right now, and I think Giles squeaks out a win against Cheatham. After seeing several teams from both districts play, I think 12aa was a tougher basketball district this season. I know some will disagree which is fine with me just stating my uneducated opinion. :popcorneater:

Unfortunately we will not be able to see a 3rd match up between Cheatham and Waverly, but after watching the Giles Waverly game tonight, I really don't think that Giles can hang with Cheatham. Giles won't have the advantage of playing on the smaller court like they did tonight, they get to play on a big boy court. Waverly has had a great season, it ended a too soon but they made Waverly proud. The future is bright for Waverly, so now it depends on the amount of work everyone does in the offseason. Waverly is going to miss McKenzie Etheridge and Austin Mullinix, two great players and leaders. But, back on topic, Cheatham over Giles by 12.

Unfortunately we will not be able to see a 3rd match up between Cheatham and Waverly, but after watching the Giles Waverly game tonight, I really don't think that Giles can hang with Cheatham. Giles won't have the advantage of playing on the smaller court like they did tonight, they get to play on a big boy court. Waverly has had a great season, it ended a too soon but they made Waverly proud. The future is bright for Waverly, so now it depends on the amount of work everyone does in the offseason. Waverly is going to miss McKenzie Etheridge and Austin Mullinix, two great players and leaders. But, back on topic, Cheatham over Giles by 12.

Well I see Coach Holt bringing in his old friend Coach Norman Dale and his tape measure and showing these young men its not the size of the court that matters. But good luck with the size of the court theory. GC has many weapons to throw at you as I am sure the cubs will as well. I dont know ccs past but GC players have been in big games before. Hopefully the big guys can stay out of foul trouble the first half of this game so they dont have to make up for it the second half. GO BOBCATS!!!