Mr. Football 2013

RegisP90X

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of District 14-A I think Nick McLily from Humboldt and Raheem Flowers from Lake Co. Raheem may not put up the numbers due to sharing the ball with Zay Coleman, Paul Caldwell and others but could be a darkhorse in the race. Lakford from So. Pitt should have a breakout year as well being the man this year. I am sure someone will come out of nowhere and burst on the scene. Heck I am just ready for spring football!!

no disrepect toward him but you know why he won

Don't start that stuff. McKamey won it because he met all of the criteria and ran circles around the other finalists in GPA, ACT, and citizenship (community service). All of which are major factors in the vote. Those were the same reasons Davis Frank won it several years ago, also from GCA.

You guys need to understand that this award is given based on more than just play on the field. One voter I spoke with said actual play and numbers on the field are a small part of what he looks for when submitting his vote for Mr. Football. He considers grades and civic duty just as much as he does statistics on the field. Right or wrong, that's the way it is.