Class A State Tournament

Vandychris

I sure hope so. I watched today's games online (heading over Friday to watch) and they were all one sided. Even the Antioch/Overton game wasn't that exciting...maybe tomorrow and Friday will have some excitement!

I was thinking of watching online tomorrow. Is it worth it, does it work good?

I was thinking of watching online tomorrow. Is it worth it, does it work good?

I think you should make the trip and watch it live and support LA, CC. But I did see a thread where people said that the video feed was working pretty well for the most part but you had to pay for it now

Edited by LA_Wildcats

I think you should make the trip and watch it live and support LA, CC. But I did see a thread where people said that the video feed was working pretty well for the most part but you had to pay for it now

Me and the wife were going to come, but we talked about it. Since we don't play, think I'm gonna stay at home. $20 gas, $20tickets...food $20... And it's our 4th Anniversery. I will be cheering for all the locals.

Me and the wife were going to come, but we talked about it. Since we don't play, think I'm gonna stay at home. $20 gas, $20tickets...food $20... And it's our 4th Anniversery. I will be cheering for all the locals.

I'm picturing a couple eating a candle lit dinner...with the state tourney streaming on a laptop on the table between them....haha!

I'm picturing a couple eating a candle lit dinner...with the state tourney streaming on a laptop on the table between them....haha!

Too funny bro, I had to show her that post . Ha.

Question....do you have to watch the games live, as they are played??