Class A State Tournament

Vandychris

Congrats to Jackson County on the gold ball. #1 team in the state wire to wire. Was the only team I did not want Summertown to face. Clarkrange, again, congrats in a fine showing and knocking us out. You were clearly the better team. I think it is fair to say that Jackson Co, Clarkrange, Union City are the clear favorites for next season also. Hope to see you at the glass house next year.

Congrats to Jackson County on the gold ball. #1 team in the state wire to wire. Was the only team I did not want Summertown to face. Clarkrange, again, congrats in a fine showing and knocking us out. You were clearly the better team. I think it is fair to say that Jackson Co, Clarkrange, Union City are the clear favorites for next season also. Hope to see you at the glass house next year.

Was that you i seen on Friday at the state tournament with the Vanderbilt shirt on VC? As for next year, i think it will be the usual suspects from the middle and west part of the state. Not sure about the east side of the state but i'm guessing its some of the same teams vying for the two spots. Whitwell was no slouch this year in the substate and will be a tougher opponent for our region but still think we will send 2 teams back to the state tournament and those two are us and CR. Should be an interesting off for sure!