Class A State Tournament

Vandychris

No doubt the best two teams left.Congrats to both teams.Should be a great game.Naturally I hope UC brings the gold ball home but if not,a silver isnt bad with the injuries that Union city has had.Good luck to both teams,We in West Tenn have said all along that Union City would be in the finals.Others from Jackson co and their area were saying it was going to be Jackson co.So here it is.

Edited by mrbigster

Think I was writing about the same time you were Bob.Only 2 minutes a part and I wrote a lot more.So didnt know what you were posting..And about the same thing.I guess two great minds think a like..lol

Yeah, they sure do. I know you guys would love for a championship to come back to your district. Best of luck, but I hope you have to wait till next year.

Any championships in your district besides Bradford? Peabody won one too, right?

Yeah, they sure do. I know you guys would love for a championship to come back to your district. Best of luck, but I hope you have to wait till next year.

Any championships in your district besides Bradford? Peabody won one too, right?

Bob, 14A has several championships, Bradford, Trenton, Gleason, Trezvant. We are right behind 7A.

The big girl....who is just big and not that good will know tomorrow how if feels to get knocked around. I sure hope the refs let them play. All of you people on here crying about the refs....go get some tissue and get ready for round three. Union City should have beat this team by 25 to 30 points. Clarkrange couldn't beat our top four teams in our district. They better have several tanks of oxygen for BIG MAMA tomorrow because she is gonna need it. Union City by 8 with free throws down the line. "If you can't stop it, just watch it baby". See yall at the Boro on Saturday.

You're an ignorant moron and a poor excuse for a human being. I'm sure I've got a few other words I could use to describe you but I will refrain for now.

Gleason has won several.I believe it's Union City next year in our arae.Maybe Madison since they have the tall sophomore back if she has some players around her.Maybe Middleton.My guess is it's Union city or nobody from our area

You're an ignorant moron and a poor excuse for a human being. I'm sure I've got a few other words I could use to describe you but I will refrain for now.

I promise this is not the opinion of real union city fans

First of all, apologies to everyone on Coach T for the remarks from UC grad. Don't know him and glad I don't. He is obviously ignorant, probably a youngster, and a total embarrassment to everyone from Union City, just hope his mommy takes his computer away. As for the game, I think Hensley is the X factor. Coe will get her points, but Hensley may get UC in foul trouble. If UC stays out of foul trouble, like UC's chances. Personally, I have been very impressed with Hensley's play. She is a very hard matchup for anyone with her size. UC will take the ball inside probably to a fault in this game. Likewise, for JC's sake Hensley must stay out of foul trouble. Think if both teams play well this game may be a classic. Good Luck to both teams !!!

First of all, apologies to everyone on Coach T for the remarks from UC grad. Don't know him and glad I don't. He is obviously ignorant, probably a youngster, and a total embarrassment to everyone from Union City, just hope his mommy takes his computer away. As for the game, I think Hensley is the X factor. Coe will get her points, but Hensley may get UC in foul trouble. If UC stays out of foul trouble, like UC's chances. Personally, I have been very impressed with Hensley's play. She is a very hard matchup for anyone with her size. UC will take the ball inside probably to a fault in this game. Likewise, for JC's sake Hensley must stay out of foul trouble. Think if both teams play well this game may be a classic. Good Luck to both teams !!!

I think its the roll players that will go a long way in determining the outcome. Can Kassidy Allen step up in the paint again today and have another solid day on defense? Can our guards handle UC's pressure? How will UC score if JC takes Reedy out of the game? JC must defend the boards and hit the open shots. I look for Apple to have a big game since all the attention will be on Hensley and Coe.

Edited by devilfanatic