Class A State Tournament

Vandychris

I just watched a ref throw the ball at one of the Crange girls it bounced off her knee and he allowed it to count. If these two refs are in the championship game I like UC's chances of staying close.

So...you are saying if these refs aren't there...it won't be close?

I think a lot of posters said clarkrange was going to blow us out today.Jackson Co is good.I really like Coe and Hensley.Should be a good championship. 1 vs. 2.

You can probably give credit to Hensley's oldest brother, he taught her what she knows. Lol. :)

Not sure who said it would be a blowout but it wasn't me. UC plays great defense and #35 shot the ball a lot better today. UC was the better team no doubt about it but those two refs cannot be allowed to call another game at the state tournament. It was clear they were biased and there was no reason to be. Both teams are very physical and for JC to win we must handle their pressure. If we do we shoot layups if not then they will. I've said all along these two teams have been on a collision course all year and its finally here. May the best team win.

I agree,they were pitiful.Refs have been pitiful all year to me.UC had 6-0 in fouls in the 2nd quarter before it started to even out.

What was bad was UC"s big girl elbowed #54 in the face 4 times in the first 2 min and they still haven't called a foul yet. UC fans were yelling at the refs and the foul count was 9-2 in favor of UC. Tomorrow's game is going to be war because JC won't just let them do that. Can't wait to watch these two teams get after it. UC would be very tough on a small floor no doubt!