AA State Tourney

dctiger

Explain something to me. I'm not the smartest man in the world but tell me how u can sleep on Covington an worry about Westview when Covington beat Westview 3 times. I see u really don't know basketball. U might need to change to hockey or golf.

They'll have one. Probably a silver, too. One thing I can bet you, the only West TN team to worry about is Westview. Yes, you can sleep on Covington. Then come to Middle TN. Worry about Cannon, Livingston, Macon. Winner is one of those four, but again I'll say Livingston/Cannon finals.

After all the flack about their last game with McMinn Central, Cannon should just adopt "honey badger don't care" as their theme this year.

You can search youtube or google it to see the original "honey badger don't care" video if you want. It's not new but still pretty funny and R or PG-13 rated I guess.

Edited by woodvegas

All this talk of West tn with Westview and Covington. Covington has a loss to westview and two single digit games and an eleven point win. Pretty tight. Westview got it put on them in the first game. Looking better and better for middle tn.

With the way Elizabethton handled Westview they have to have moved up a little. Watching CPA and Livingston now. Elizabethton will run those girls to death. No way they can keep the pace Elizabethton plays for 4 quarters. Time to bring home a chaimpionship Cyclones and 4-peat with those Freshmen. Edited by CyclonePrider