AA State Tourney

dctiger

Having only seen 3 of these the cyrstal ball may may a little fuzzy.

• Westview over Elizabethton- Etown is good but the loss of point guard earlier in year really hurt. plus they haven't played an away game since January.
  • LA over CPA- LA, no superstars but all know the game and are well coached. Maybe the closest opening game.
  • Macon Co over Covington- Only because there's a movie or song macon County Line.
  • CAK over Cannon- CAK plays a tough zone putting 6'6 post in middle they won their last 3 games from teams that were not patient enough to get open looks and mistakenly thought they should challenge the interior. I'll change my pick if Cannon presses whole game. CAK has no bench.

Will pick semi after 1st round ( I usually miss half my picks) !

2 right 2 wrong.....(AAA is alot easier)

In semi I'll take

CPA and Macon

Past results indicate I'll get 1 right !

Kinda hope Etown & CAK can win one for East TN.

Heading to Murf tomorrow......can't wait !

I'm interested to see how Elizabethton deals with the experience and shotmaking that CPA brings to the table. I'll be pulling for them....should be a good game.

I think the press will take away a lot of the CPA shotmaking. Covington had a good press today but they had a hard time when it was broken. Elizabethton press D looks like a bunch of fireants. This year has driven the sports writers crazy. When Grainger came to Elizabethton they stopped at the Walmart across the street and baught some polish for their Gold Ball. No one has given Elizabethton much of a chance and they hardly broke the top 10. Those girls can play. Great senior leadership and teamwork, how many seniors would dish back out to freshmen to take those shots. Both the twins play and shoot well, tomorrow it may be 15 that knocks them down. But it will be fun to watch.

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Sports/article.php?id=105266

Congratulations to CAK, my friend. I wish it had been McMinn Central playing CAK since Brianna is from here. Hope she recovers well and they meet next season.

Thanks BB, nice to hear from you. Brianna is a great player and we have sorely missed her since her injury. We sure could use her now. But she's part of that dynamic Sophomore class, so I suspect she will get another chance to get back to Murfreesboro. Our girls showed their youth last night and were very fortunate to win, but they survived and will take a boat load of experience away from it.