Justin Brenot (1st) Team Clarksville at 90

Bryce Wittman (1st) Wave at 95

Thomas Brackett (1st) Wave at 100

Gabriel Elkin (2nd) Copperhead at 100

Michael Elkin (1st) Copperhead at 105

Trevor Brown (1st) Wave at 120

Ahmad Thomas (3rd) Coyote Wrestling 120

That is as far as I go. I am not very familiar with the heavier weights

Good Luck to all. Saturday and Sunday should be fun!

Wouldn't this thread be better suited in the "Middle School Wrestling" or "Club Wrestling" categories?

Not if they want it to be seen. I think most folks come to the coacht high school site to see whats going on in the entire TN wrestling world. No one visits those other categories. Plus there's not much high school traffic going on right now anyway.
  • Upvote 1

Wouldn't this thread be better suited in the "Middle School Wrestling" or "Club Wrestling" categories?

Hey, that's a great idea. Keep the youth wrestlers seperated from the middle school and high school wrestlers on forums like this. Seperation is exactly what TN wrestling needs FCOL. Better than half of the youth wrestlers in AAU have older brothers and sisters that currently wrestle, or they look up to an older youth that wrestles. I like seeing results/info from all of TN wrestling on one forum like this and I'm sure that the AAU, middle school, and high school coaches and families do, also

Hey, that's a great idea. Keep the youth wrestlers seperated from the middle school and high school wrestlers on forums like this. Seperation is exactly what TN wrestling needs FCOL. Better than half of the youth wrestlers in AAU have older brothers and sisters that currently wrestle, or they look up to an older youth that wrestles. I like seeing results/info from all of TN wrestling on one forum like this and I'm sure that the AAU, middle school, and high school coaches and families do, also[/size]

A bit dramatic don't you think? I doubt posting middle school wrestling in the middle school category, and AAU in the AAU club category is going to be the doomsday of TN wrestling, and ruin your coacht experience.

A bit dramatic don't you think? I doubt posting middle school wrestling in the middle school category, and AAU in the AAU club category is going to be the doomsday of TN wrestling, and ruin your coacht experience.

Lets see... The thread is titled aau middle school state. If you aren't interested don't read it. Many of the coaches like to see how the feeder programs are doing The refs are the same for both, many parents have kids doing both. I personally like all my wrestling info in one place. If I'm not interested I simply don't read it.

Lets see... The thread is titled aau middle school state. If you aren't interested don't read it. Many of the coaches like to see how the feeder programs are doing The refs are the same for both, many parents have kids doing both. I personally like all my wrestling info in one place. If I'm not interested I simply don't read it.

I agree.

I have noticed that these same people do not cry foul when they see college topics on this High School forum page. And I know I just saw topics on UTC , and MTSU and others in the past. So if you are going to point out the middle school threads and complain be consent and complain about all threads that do not consist of just High School Wrestling. Or you can turn your head and give the MS a pass, it seems to be working for you when it comes to College threads.

Oh, good state tournament. Saw some great wrestling, the future looks bright.

You guys spend more time justifying the importance of having middle school wrestling topics in the HS category than you do actually talking about middle school wrestling.

I merely suggested that there were categories specific to what you wanted to discuss. No worries...you've got your threads where you want em'. So, let's talk MS and AAU club wrestling.

Big state tournament and regional all star duals this past weekend. Discuss....

Edited by TO338