3A Spring 2013 Top Ten

coachrus

We also have a guy that is back that started a couple of years ago.... Trey Belew. He will be the running back and will help ease the pain of losing Arkel Coleman. He did not play last year, but will be tough to stop. He scored all the td's in the scrimmage against ripley!!!

I remember Belew. Very good player. Why did he sit out a year?

I remember Belew. Very good player. Why did he sit out a year?

Decided to quit football and focus on basketball his sophomore year. He then got in trouble during basketball season and got kicked off the team. He wanted to come back to football team, but Morris wouldn't let him. He had to get his act together. Apparently he has and Morris is giving him a second chance this year. He is a very talented player.

Decided to quit football and focus on basketball his sophomore year. He then got in trouble during basketball season and got kicked off the team. He wanted to come back to football team, but Morris wouldn't let him. He had to get his act together. Apparently he has and Morris is giving him a second chance this year. He is a very talented player.

Thanks. Everyone likes a redemption story. I hope he has a great year and has gotten his act together. Milan is still the king until someone proves otherwise. I can't wait to play at Vanderbilt this fall. Best of luck to you and the Bulldogs.

Thanks. Everyone likes a redemption story. I hope he has a great year and has gotten his act together. Milan is still the king until someone proves otherwise. I can't wait to play at Vanderbilt this fall. Best of luck to you and the Bulldogs.

So is the Vanderbilt thing official??? I had heard it was a possibility but not for sure.

Notre Dame will suprise some people across the state. They will probably go 9-1 or 8-2 in the regular season. How deep they go in the playoffs will depend upon when they come up against Alcoa.

Thanks for the love Troll. I have been saying for 2 years that the classes of '15 and '16 have a ton of athletes and will be a tough team

Notre Dame will suprise some people across the state. They will probably go 9-1 or 8-2 in the regular season. How deep they go in the playoffs will depend upon when they come up against Alcoa.

Really,,,,this team is soft, play in a District that only has one good team in Signal, If they get to Alcoa, the Tornadoes might hang 50....Can they beat Polk, Loudon or Kingston? Not a top 10 team unless they have been on the recruiting trail.