Mitchell VS CPA Who wins and why?

nebuntyn

I don't think so at long you got BTW,MAHS and few more school don't think it going to be easy. By the way BTW going to still be good next year got all there bigs back and one guard that started so please don't count them out Galilee it going to be barn burner like in the early 2000 season.

This should be a great game. Even though it has been mentioned that CPA's guard play is not as good as last year, they are MUCH stronger inside, especially on defense. Blackwell has unreal shot blocking skills for a freshman, and runs the floor well, so he takes away a lot of transition baskets. He also allows Lindsey to play his more natural position away from the basket. I think they are as good as last year, but a different type of team. They also seem to play better against good competition.

I look forward to a good game. All games at this point are tossups.

He is not the world but he is an awesome coach. What he does goes beyond X's and O's.

1. All of his players must sit in the first 2 rows of class

2. Twice per month they do a community service project, such as MIFA, The Food Bank, Reading to out neighborhood elementary school kids.

3.Twice per month team church attendance.

4. Makes the community a part of the program

5. All players must attend ACT training.

6. His players are the leaders in the school

7. BTW he does win games. Took a team last year with no D-1 players to the title game.

This is refreshing to hear. I just became a fan!

We played our worst half of the season on Monday and was only down 2 at the half. Coach Phillips did a great job. He decided to let Hill be a one man team. He did score 20 points but on 23 shots and 2 assists. He also knew LT did not have enough depth so he ran often in the first half. They did not give the game away but they played into our hands. By the middle of the third qtr they were spent. To be down 2 at the half and win by 17 his plan worked. This team can play half court or run. On the other hand we must play against CPA. We will give our best

It seemed like Hill shot 33 shots not 23 in that game. One thing about that game that I observed was Spencer wasn't getting enough touches. He need more touches for them to win against CPA...