Humboldt vs Lake Co

AAUFAN

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did GURU type that for you? Feels great to be the underdog, like 2011!!! What happened that year? oh yea LC won Gold! And noone would have beaten booker t last year except us! Chalk it down, another vote from McEwen! Keep em coming...LC is not that good, they only had to go to memphis to get there! Thanks McEwww

I now know you are a complete joke, from this point forward I will put no stock into anything you say. BTW was the 4th best team at the Tourney last year, and that's being generous.

Sorry GURU, but you saying BTW was the 4th best team at the tourney last year shows everyone else to not put any stock in anything you say. 4th best really?? A Div. I signee, Newby, who won Mr. Basketball not to mention arguably the best freshman in the state in Kahlil Spencer. Bottom line is the best two teams last year matched up in the 1st round in a classic overtime game! The falcons came out flat the next night and the Vikings played like it was a state championship game and pulled out the win. The Vikings must have been satisfied because they played terrible the next night and basically gave the gold ball away with poor shooting and play but past is the past. I do agree with you that this thread should be closed because there is ALOT of basketball to be played and all teams there are capable of winning.