CPA vs. JACKSON SOUTHSIDE AA CHAMPIONSHIP

WestTNtopReporter

And short?

6ft1 230lbs. Lets meet for dinner and cocktails and talk about it. My name is Nate. Email me to set up a time: nate@memoriesbynate.com

nate@nathanielbuntyn.com

nate@mycomputerclinicllc.com

I can be reached on either of the above email addresses. All of the above entities belong to me, so receiving the emails will not be a problem. That's how "us" Liberals get down. I look forward to hearing from you.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I don't really know the motives of your post..

If memory serves me correctly, nebuntyn has a close friend or association who is a close friend of one of the transfer families. At one point, he posted that he knew recruiting (not legal) had taken place (and no CPAer said a word, not even a boo). Maybe he gets tired of all the idealistic talk being promoted from those without all the inside information when he has information from what he considers a credible source.

6ft1 230lbs. Lets meet for dinner and cocktails and talk about it. My name is Nate. Email me to set up a time: nate@memoriesbynate.com

nate@nathanielbuntyn.com

I can be reached on either of the above email addresses. All of the above entities belong to me, so receiving the emails will not be a problem. That's how "us" Liberals get down. I look forward to hearing from you.

I can certainly respect the approach of not hiding behind a screen name, way to go!

Easy with the Bravado Bud. It borders on making a public threat. You were the one calling people cowards for hiding behind religion and calling people hypocrits. Please be aware most people don't give a darn what you think.

nate@nathanielbuntyn.com

If memory serves me correctly, nebuntyn has a close friend or association who is a close friend of one of the transfer families. At one point, he posted that he knew recruiting (not legal) had taken place (and no CPAer said a word, not even a boo). Maybe he gets tired of all the idealistic talk being promoted from those without all the inside information when he has information from what he considers a credible source.

I can certainly respect the approach of not hiding behind a screen name, way to go!

You said it all. Don't run and hide is all i've ever said and yes I did know someone. Personally, I don't want CPA to leave. I think they can be defeated by a well coached team. Where is that 2007 Liberty Tech squad when you need them, LOL! Just call him Drew Insel Maddux........The name of their firm is.......The Shelbyville Riverdale CPA Group. Their motto is...."We Are Nationwide, We Even Get The Girls Involved".

Easy with the Bravado Bud. It borders on making a public threat. You were the one calling people cowards for hiding behind religion and calling people hypocrits. Please be aware most people don't give a darn what you think.

I believe if a survey was taken, you'd find the majority really don't give a darn what YOU think. Why don't you ask nebuntyn what he really knows about your schools recruiting, rather than attacking him like you normally do with anyone who doesn't agree with the CPA boys BB program?

Why wouldn't you report it to TSSAA? And why do you all keep talking about hiding? And who's running? What's that about? Lol I wouldn't mind meeting any of you all, you're probably pretty good people. If you want to brawl,you'll have to find someone else, I've done enough of that for two lifetimes. Just glad I was fortunate enough to live through it. When I was stationed in San Antonio we played tackle football on Saturday afternoons, it always ended in a brawl! On a serious note, if you have first hand knowledge of recruiting violation it's your duty to report it.

Why wouldn't you report it to TSSAA?... On a serious note, if you have first hand knowledge of recruiting violation it's your duty to report it.

I know it sounds simple, but in reality it isn't that simple. Who would be so quick to report it if a family member was involved or a close family friend that would cost the person a valued relationship? Who would be so quick to report it if it would cost that person professionally or one's own livlihood? These are legitimate possibilities. It's not like those who report violations are embraced, now is it. Which is why this mindset "if you know something, then report it and if you are not willing to report it then it must not be true" is ridiculous and does not understand the realities involved or human nature. Rare is the person willing to take that kind of risk. Not saying it is right, but it is the reality.

Edited by kbrks

You said it all. Don't run and hide is all i've ever said and yes I did know someone. Personally, I don't want CPA to leave. I think they can be defeated by a well coached team. Where is that 2007 Liberty Tech squad when you need them, LOL! Just call him Drew Insel Maddux........The name of their firm is.......The Shelbyville Riverdale CPA Group. Their motto is...."We Are Nationwide, We Even Get The Girls Involved".

I remembered seeing a Liberty team play/win state one year that was extremely impressive, I loved watching them play. It may have been the '07 team, a little undersized, but strong, athletic and played the game so very well both offensively and defensively.

Why wouldn't you report it to TSSAA? And why do you all keep talking about hiding? And who's running? What's that about? Lol I wouldn't mind meeting any of you all, you're probably pretty good people. If you want to brawl,you'll have to find someone else, I've done enough of that for two lifetimes. Just glad I was fortunate enough to live through it. When I was stationed in San Antonio we played tackle football on Saturday afternoons, it always ended in a brawl! On a serious note, if you have first hand knowledge of recruiting violation it's your duty to report it.

I believe someone directly associated with a school has to make the call.

This statement is not well thought out and may be totally ridiculous but here goes.....In the past few years the 1.8 muliplier has not had any real effect on hs sports for the really good teams that it was designed for. Private schools should be in their own classification and then divided by aid/non aid schools for divisions......Then to be placed in the financial aid division of privates will also be any open zoned school that accepts kids from other school zones or counties. Then we could have little to fuss about on the chat rooms until 3 months went by and we could find another flaw in the system.

This statement is not well thought out and may be totally ridiculous but here goes.....In the past few years the 1.8 muliplier has not had any real effect on hs sports for the really good teams that it was designed for. Private schools should be in their own classification and then divided by aid/non aid schools for divisions......Then to be placed in the financial aid division of privates will also be any open zoned school that accepts kids from other school zones or counties. Then we could have little to fuss about on the chat rooms until 3 months went by and we could find another flaw in the system.

Well Said Warhawk. That 2007 Liberty team was an open enrollment situation. Anybody in Madison County can apply and go to Liberty. Private schools and any open enrollment schools should be in a different division. They can get players from across district and sometime county lines, while public schools have to take what comes. It is time for the CPA's and other private schools along with the Liberty's to be taken out of public school competitions