Gomab's Top 100 Sophomores

CoachT

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One soph you should check out is Jody Fersner from Knoxville-Karns. He averaged about 15 points a game and had 30 in their region game last night against William Blount. 6'3" 2g. He has played clutch in all 4 or 5 games I've seen this year. Aaron Eakins fropm William Blount is tough also but I think he is only about 6'1. Great shot and creating his shot. I would rate Fersner higher though.

Guest ndfan1

I would also like to add Noah Newman from McCallie. He is a big kid (6'7" 240) has nothing but an upside. This year he is learning in the program and his stuck behind some very good seniors but he should one of the top players in his grade in the upcoming years.

Anderson County Sophomores

Michael Mott -- AC

Dandrus Witt -- Clinton

Aaron White -- Oak Ridge

Rick Daniels Mulholland -- Oak Ridge

Josh Harrie -- AC

Shane Fox -- AC

Landon Thomas -- formerly of OR

area--

Josh Howard -- Campbell County

Matt Poole -- Kingston

Chuck Grigsby -- Union County

Do keep an eye on one you overlooked. Brandon Shane from Greenfield. 6'2" F. Actually can play all 5 positions. Been starting since an eighth grader. Handles the ball, shoots the trey, unstoppable on blocks, rebounds, and often draws the opponents top offensive player.

As one previous post said, he did make all-district and all-region (just as he did his freshman year). But what he did not tell you was this. District 15A and Region 8A do not name an MVP. But for all practical purposes, Brandon was. He was the top-vote-getter in both the all district and all-region teams.

Another to watch that I did not see on the list is Peabody's Nicchaeus Doaks, a 6'6" PF, who also was all district and all region.

bigdawg, im pretty sure i was at the same game and bosse definitely played a much better game. he is much more skilled at his size, and bledsoe has to let his coordination catch up to his size. bosse was a varsity contributor and will be a force inside in the years to come for farragut, and he is a great aau player as well. he will be on the list soon i hope, after he has a good aau season.