Who are the top players in 2A?

Galilee

My first post on the CoachT site! Proud of my baby boy and hopefully he stays healthy for his senior year. He is a returning ALL-State first team from Grace Christian Academy and he's been working real hard on his fitness. I added a 15 second video of him benching 405lbs last winter. Proud of my boy as am I of ALL of the GCA players!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better watch out on here Andy's Mom. I believe I have seen Andy's Dad on here too. LMBO

Lol he lost his password so he give up and got on the 247tennessee site lol so now it's Mommas turn and I hope there's more Mommas that get on here and support their teams? Do you have a son or daughter who plays sports?

Warriors have a player that benches 405, power cleans 300, and squats in the range of 600. Should have a breakout year for us.

I'm pretty sure he takes the bar all the way down to his chest on his bench press. I'm impressed with how well he is progressing. Actually, I'm impressed with all of the players. Can't wait to see how that translates on the playing field.

My first post on the CoachT site! Proud of my baby boy and hopefully he stays healthy for his senior year. He is a returning ALL-State first team from Grace Christian Academy and he's been working real hard on his fitness. I added a 15 second video of him benching 405lbs last winter. Proud of my boy as am I of ALL of the GCA players!

As I'm sure you are we are all proud of Marshall and he might be one of a few in this country that can bench over 405lbs and run a 4.5 forty and is a wide receiver? Still hard for me to believe he's only a junior in Highschool haha I see Big things coming for alot of these instate 2014 players! This might be one of the best recruiting classes in Tennessee in a long long time?

Warriors have a player that benches 405, power cleans 300, and squats in the range of 600. Should have a breakout year for us.

You have got to be joking. Did purplegrad tell you this mess? There are boys in the SEC that cant even lift this much. Im not falling for this mess. If this boys is this strong then he could skip the SEC and go to the NFL. Purplegrad has filled you full of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Traditionally your supposed to but it's really dangerous for the taller guys whose over the 6-4" range so for safety reasons the training facilities use blocks to protect the range of motion.

Everybody could add 50 to 60 lbs to their bench stopping halfway and going back up.

Everybody could add 50 to 60 lbs to their bench stopping halfway and going back up.

I'm sure your right horse as I'm sure you would like to share your video with the board of you lifting 405lbs? Haha Be sure and use the block too so we can see how much easier it is for you? Haha tooo funny